Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Welcome to the colony of Atlantis

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nuclear550

There is still much speculation whether or not this island was actually an island the ancient Greeks saw and told. There is a lot of evidence to support this theory. Some of this evidence includes very slushy soil and lots of lines on the rocks indicating a tsunami once hit this island. In cooperation with the United States of America, the Artemis Corporation has started colonizing this island. The island is rich in coal and some type of crystal. This crystal is stronger than diamond. We have no idea what this crystal can be used for. The only thing we know is that it can be easily turned into a liquid based fuel with a temperature above 500 degrees Fahrenheit. We have also found a giant circle with rings going across. This is definitely not man made or a freak of nature. Someone or something carved this out with some type of giant plasma cutter. The rocks having been perfectly cut with no streaks or marks. Whatever it maybe, we still have to colonize this region so our company can gain in profits. Recently our company had gone bankrupt during the housing market collapsing in 2008. We lost billions of dollars basically over night. We had once owned 40% of all housing in Great Britain at that time and 8.9% of the housing in the United States. It went down to 25% in Great Britain and the US went down to only about .8%. That was really bad. We did have one ace in the hole. We had a private military corporation in our hands also. What I'm about to tell you is strictly classified and if reported it result in immediate termination. What we did was we gave weaponry to terriosts in Indonesia and China, we gave weaponry to the Drug Kings in South America and Mexico and we gave weaponry to the Ultranationalits rebels in Russia. Now our plan was to make these so called rebels make the other countries governments get down to their knees. Then these countries would hire us to help eliminate their threats. Smart isn't it. We exterminated all the rebels. No one was left standing. That was what made this company survive. Now we must redeem our housing market by colonizing this island in favor of the United States. Now get on the airplane, we are taking a tour of the island.

atlantis1279464500.pngThe colony is up Northwest as you can see. It has about 9,600 people living in it. There allegiance is to the US. To the south you have the ringular circle. Very Very weird. (This CJ will be updated irregular. Any political point of view is fictional and doesn't apply to reality.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

6 Comments

..very interesting first entry..i really like your idea of the corporate colonization back-story...its like a modern spin on the patterns of ancient history..i hope the next entries keep it up...my only suggestion would be to break up dense information in to smaller paragraghs (for clarity)..because i read the first 3 sentences and stopped reading it...but then i saw 'Drug Kings' and read the whole thing...but, eh just a thought.

Share this comment

Overall, it looks like you have some great ideas and there certainly is potential for an awesome story! I will be following this as the updates proceed. I am, however, not too keen on the sudden line of growth to the west of the circle; the forest and the field in a straight line doesn't look too natural, but maybe you're working it in to the story (radiation perhaps?).

Share this comment