New Chandler III

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

ISC Session

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
k50

TekindusT: Thanks for the comment, my friend! Well, I already had done the usual "K50 Dude Photo Style" where I pull up the brightness and contrast way up, so saturation didn't help all that much... Oh well, next time :P
sepen20: Thanks for the comment. Actually, that is what I go off of. I just don't have Photoshop, I have GIMP, so everything is different. I am still learning ;)
Mithrik: Thanks for the comment! It probably would be the richest part of La Brea, but not the richest part of town. Glad you liked it!

wwetom1: Thanks for the comment, I am glad you liked them!
Benedict: Thanks for the comment, I am glad you thought the saturation added to the tropical affect (thats my biggest challenge of this... making it all tropical-like!)
Denon333: Thanks for the comment, I am glad you liked it!
Markus J: Thanks for the comment. I am sorry it's too clean for you, I have a little more grimy neighborhoods coming up. This was obviously the nicest part of town ;)

mayorm: Thanks for the comment. I am still trying to make the rain better.... Saturday Avenue is made up of two OWR-3's which are part of the NWM, to answer your question there.
Skimbo: Thanks for the comment, I am glad you liked them! I am trying to reduce that fog and make more rain, but I have a ways to go with that....

There were no comments from SimSports or CSGforum on the last entry. Also this entry is not posted on SimSports in the City Journal Section, you can find it here though: http://bit.ly/9amio2

[flash(425,350)]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt4yp_0NneE
[flash(425,350)]

[flash(425,350)]

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

9 Comments

This is high in quality and is full of beauty ... thank you for sharing this with me ... very love lovely -?Maître?

Share this comment

This is a great way of knowing New Chandler! I'm happy for you for having been awarded to host the ISC session...

Share this comment

I love the proffesional looking pictures. BTW, I use GIMP too!! and you did that with GIMP?! --- Great Job

Share this comment

Really nice, and good you were awarded with an ISC session.

I don't have anything to say about the night pictures, except, Keep it up!

Share this comment

its uh...flat..which is fine..but try a slope mod maybe..theres also a texture conflict between $$(white sidewalks) and $$$ (red brick sidewalks) i dont know tho.i just dont know.

Share this comment