Sign in to follow this  
  • Entry
  • Comments
  • Views

Altonia's Brutal Past

Sign in to follow this  
BillFredd3

100 years ago, in 1910, a war broke out between the island nations of Thyrrenia and Altonia. Thyrrenia invaded the cities of Altonia, destroying them, killing people, and then using the land to build their cities.

Bombs were used...

wrentondec._1_1161279311889.png

...which created fires, burning neighborhoods to ashes.

wrentondec._1_1161279312053.png

wrentondec._7_1161279312191.png

Even coastal cities were bombed.

east_weburgjul._1_1121279312933.png

Along with farmtowns in the north

chinsotadec._1_011279313420.png

chinsotadec._1_011279313446.png

And finally, the capitol, Dezzaray City, was destroyed.

bevopolisjun._1_2581279312583.png

Not the stadium! Oh, the humanity!

bevopolisjun._18_2581279312686.png

The Thyrrenians built their own bustling cities, and ruled the land for years... that is, until a plauge wiped out their civilization.

Now, Altonia gets a second chance. So they start their first city in the center of the island. The new capitol, New Dezzaray City. Will the nation of Altonia ever be restored? To find out, keep reading this CJ!

New Update coming soon!

Special Thanks to: Wren Weburg for letting me use his region as a place for destruction, saving me the time and effort of building and destroying my own cities for the above pictures. Download his region "Maxisland" here: http://www.sc4ever.com/media/maxisland.cfm

Thank you for reading, please comment. :)

Sign in to follow this  

3 Comments

Recommended Comments

Well, I am not sure what kind of bombs they would have had in 1910 to emit that explosion, but interesting start nonetheless.

-DC 

Share this comment

@DCMetro34, yeah, I looked that up. They didn't really have A-bombs such as these until WWII, but that seemed like too recent in time, so I pushed it back to 1910, 2 years proior to WWI, even though their was a continuity error. But I guess it looks cool. If you or anyone else is interested, you can download the link to the bomb pack here: http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=14732 - Thanks for reading!

Share this comment