Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

DOWNTOWN

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
canadiansim

Sorry guys, but I decided to just post the pic of the downtown anyways... here is is!

mayfieldjan106112791346.png

Some Building Info...

• Hermann J. Kahn Plaza (Grey Cube) - Named after Hermann J. Kahn, founder of Meadowvale in 1836. Probably the most important building in Mayfield, it houses the mayors office and the town hall, including the fire and police headquarters.
  • Sheraton Hotel (Far Right) - A "Mega Hotel". Just built 3 months prior to the shot.
  • ScotiaBank (Grey and Thin) - The headquarters for Mayfield's most influential banking company.
  • Metropolitan Building (Tallest) - 47 stories of commercial businesses. Tallest building in Meadowvale to date.
  • Colechester Arena - Home of the Mayfield Rainmen (basketball) and the Mayfield Marmots (hockey).

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

3 Comments

City Notes:

- The populace have any emense desire to have gigantic soccer stadiums!

- More 'big box' shopping malls like simgoober's many creations would very much suit this suburban downtown

- May be you could have some low lieing mid- rises on the out skirts of the CBD to ease the transition. I suggest the "New York Homes" 
  by odd from sweden

Share this comment

Just a note: for me, the downtown does’nt look very realistic, especially the large grey building.

Share this comment