Some Building Info...
- Hermann J. Kahn Plaza (Grey Cube) - Named after Hermann J. Kahn, founder of Meadowvale in 1836. Probably the most important building in Mayfield, it houses the mayors office and the town hall, including the fire and police headquarters.
- Sheraton Hotel (Far Right) - A "Mega Hotel". Just built 3 months prior to the shot.
- ScotiaBank (Grey and Thin) - The headquarters for Mayfield's most influential banking company.
- Metropolitan Building (Tallest) - 47 stories of commercial businesses. Tallest building in Meadowvale to date.
- Colechester Arena - Home of the Mayfield Rainmen (basketball) and the Mayfield Marmots (hockey).