• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

9 - Giving a break - Foulcaud : Farms & Waterfalls

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flpeLyyy

semttulowph.jpg

Foulcaud-en-Ilê it's a district located at St. Gérome Island, basically populated by old farmers who had their old farms bought by constructors or the government. Although initially they lost what they had, moving to the island (once rejected because of its distance) was a wonderful thing. Here is an old map showing St. Gérome island location.

mapal.png

The main village it's Foulcaud where the major part of the population it's located

foulcaudenilaug16041279.png

The old farmers were lucky because of the natural island beauty. The tourism was a great business to the island, that started to be promoted by the Tourism Department.

foulcaudenilsep11041279.jpg

To hold the tourists, the government built an hotel which is administrated by the local population, being a great employer.

foulcaudenilsep50412791.jpg

The tourists arrive by boat from St. Marie de La Mer or from neighboor regions. foulcaudenilaug31041279.png

Farming it's also a business to the island, providing St. Marie fresh products. foulcaudenilmay15061279.png

Hope u liked it ! It was quite hard to make those streams ! Soon I'll get back with St. Marie urban renewal...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

9 Comments

Wow, everything is so beautiful, especially the rapids....those looks so awesome! May I ask how you made them?

-DC 

Share this comment

I used Jeronij plopabble water and his water efects, available in LEX. These are the links : http://www.sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1227 & http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=125 :)

Share this comment

Those rapids are awesome! One thing I noticed thought is that you should press G before taking pictures to get rid of the squares on the ground. But other than that its really good!

Share this comment

lablover1 & Dwilson12 : These are PEG lots which you can find easily at STEX, just look after OWW2 lots.

Plane-Crash12000
: Thanks for the tip ! Even after years playing the game I still miss some little details...

Share this comment

apparently not enough demand for the marina. part of it has been abandoned!  good cj though 

Share this comment