• Comments
  • Views

Along the canal

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TekindusT

Comment Replies

DrumMaster4: Thanks for your comment!

Retep Molinari: Thank you for commenting, my friend! I answered your question in the comments section...

k50dude: Thanks for your comment, my friend! Yes, it's airport tarmac, the "ramp" tile without markings. I wanted to make a "boulevard" but I wanted a texture that could fit with the sidewalks one...

jj88: Thanks for commenting! I say the same, I think the power lines give the whole city a great character; but in fact, I was inspired by my own hometown, which has two avenues going along some high voltage power lines...

Neonsim: Thanks for your comment!

---------------------------------------------------

17862009.jpg

Blackwater is a city split in two parts by a canal, which is the main entry for all ship traffic in Capitol City. Traffic is heavy all day round and you can usually see massive ships passing below the city bridges.

14114342.jpg

The Capitol City Council has upgraded the bridges several times since Blackwater's foundation, because this is a crucial spot for the whole county's economy.

64729566.jpg

There are several structures along the canal, but the most recognisable one is the Blackwater power plant main smokestack, the tallest one in the nation and one of the tallest in the world. When it was built, it was a symbol of Blackwater's industrial success; nowadays, it's hated by all inhabitants.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

9 Comments

"When it was built, it was a symbol of Blackwater's industrial success; nowadays, it's hated by all inhabitants."
I Lol'd at that!!! I love the sometimes humourous blurbs you add

Share this comment

Certainly ditto sepen20 on the smokestack, that made me smile  I liked the first picture as well 

Share this comment

I need more of this Cj's food. It is like a tasting menu it just keeps on coming each one with its delecious morsel. Make it come faster please!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm begging for more

Share this comment

I really like how the there are just a few patches of colour which jump out in the first two pictures, in among the darker, greyer pictures. It creates a nicely dreary look. Very good CJ in general, all the updates are interesting to read. 

Share this comment