• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

East Mountain Trail+Bonus

Sign in to follow this  
emgmod

u22-0.jpg?t=1278828901

And here's the progress on the third trail, leading east to the mountains. It starts on the Serpent Snakeway, the newly paved road leading to Cedar Shores East.

u22-1.jpg?t=1278828903

The trail passes a small farm. At this point, motor vehicles can go on the trail. However, the trail narrows to a point where only hikers can access the trail.

u22-2.jpg?t=1278828905

Past the point where vehicles can't go, the trail quickly turns left into the mountainside.

u22-3.jpg?t=1278828910

The top of this trail leads to a few cabins. You can rent them by going to either Invernessen Town Hall or Cedar Shores West.

u22-4.jpg?t=1278828916

With no amenities anywhere nearby, not even electricity, these cabins are perfect for seclusion. Even the view of the rest of the valley is designed to hide civilization.

u22-5.jpg?t=1278828921

Who could forget an overview?

u22-6.jpg?t=1278828923

Bonus picture: I learned how to reskin automata.

itworksm.jpg

Plugins featured in this update:

I'm too lazy to get links. Ask or PM if you want to know where to get something.

***I need from you today...***

Any suggestions for new trails?

I'm thinking of making a second town. Where should it be built? (see map in previous update)

Where to expand the farms?

Sign in to follow this  

6 Comments

Recommended Comments

Nice scenic views! Well done with the reskin of the bus! =) You should upload it to the STEX...
I think you should build the new town west of Invernessen, in the valley. From the picture, it looks okay to build from.... but in-game it may be a nightmare....
Again, nice views.

Share this comment

wow this is really nice.

I think a smaller city should go on the pennisular piece of the bay region in the south west corner of you region view map.  because of its roundness it seems like a good location for boats to dock.

if not there u can always expand north of the main metropolis [ see your current region view above] near the airport [ i think thats an airport] or across the river near the hiking trail area ( north of the hiking trail, adjacent to the airport area)

as for the hiking trail, you really need one to cross the mid section of the mountains on the lower south east side horizontally. lets get  those rock climbers, tourist, campers, and outdoors men up into those mountains so they can smell that fresh  Invernessen Air! [ as long as they bring their bear repellent!)

Share this comment

***Replies***

Samerton: There might be some originality issues when uploading the reskin. I'm keeping the livery to myself for now. As for the town, 90% of the map is a challenge.
Plane-Crash 12000: Thank you!
iowndisciti: Near the airport is always an option. There's flat land there too. The mountainside trail is a very good idea too.
Liberater444: Just post the name of the street in the next update.

Share this comment