• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Route 37's New Groove

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sepen77

Comments:

@andrew13: I will try to include as much voting as a can. But for now, lets jump into the next update.

4703768653_92a953dd70_b.jpg

John Miller, a painter who decided to pay a visit to Batlen, was an old daring man. He climbed a tree to paint the first painting ever to show a portion of Batlen. He introduced a new type of painting method where you apply the colours one by one, never to go back to the previous colour. So he started by adding alot of black to his canvas. Then went on to the other colours.

Black, alot of it (the orange is the canvas) :

4777755917_dca43cd869_b.jpg

Added green and some shades of brown over the black:

4777756209_bb21894eb4_b.jpg

Here is the completed painting and the first coloured view of Batlen (historically accurate) :

4778389334_4c3eae7064_b.jpg

In the painting above, "Route 37's new groove" is also shown along with a larger mayor's house for Mr. Doug Batlen. As the picture states, Route 37 has been upgraded again with new lane markings and a traffic light.

In Simcity: The Route 37 is now a Road in Batlen and a RHW-2 outside of Batlen.

Here is a region view of Batlen (My computer is slow, so there is really no point in rendering the city tiles before building on them) The little area at the bottom with farms is Batlen:

4778440142_7938c56d87_b.jpg

Click for - Err... Hey it's not Full Resolution!  Ahwell41.gif

Later Batlen Followers!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1 Comment

how do you get simcity terraformer to work, it doesn't work on my computer and if i had it it would be a wonderful time saver,
anyway, I like the development, and i like how you included actual history (world war 1) The next big event in history is the great drepression, 1929, I wonder what might happen to the loggin indusrty if no one wants to buy timber

Share this comment