Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Update 3: It's Easier Than You Think

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
froelich131

Today, I was visiting my friends house. He lives on the new developments on the smaller island across from downtown, called Lower Island.

It didn't really take me long to get there, since my house was right off a highway, and close to the bridge. But, about 20 minutes into chatting with my friend, my Aunt Called...

She was moving, into the newest developments in the eastern part of town. I said I would be there, in maybe 20 minutes. But, I forgot what time it was, and it just so happen to be 5:32... Rush Hour.

Rush hour delayed me alot, it now took me 40 minutes to get there. Once I got to the eastern part of town though, it was good.

So, now I have to help my Aunt find a house, in this area....

citylonelysuburbs.jpg

Sadly, more poor people live on this side of town. Probably because of the lack of Schools.

Well anyways, heres house one....

16275784.jpg

Sadly, my aunt is about as poor as most people living in this part of town, so this one is just over her budget.. Moving on...

25453181.jpg

This one is probably the best one for her, since it's perfect size, and no big crime in this area. But, she says no.

So, onto the next house.. Igh i'm starting to regret helping out my aunt...

78499059.jpg

She said, that she will take it. Thank god, I was about to make her walk to the next house...

...The next day, while at the office, I mentioned to my boss, that traffic was terrible. Though he didn't give me a reply, So through out the day I thought about solutions to getting places. First thing that came to mind was a Under Ground highway. But, that wasn't going to work since the islands water table is to high.

Next idea was building a new unified highway system. But, how much more unified can you get? So that was down the drain...

The, I hit my head. Like super hard, and it was when holding the ice bag over my head that I got the idea. A bridge!

Build a bridge from the eastern developments, to the eastern part of Lower Island. To act like a detour. It woul save me countless hours of commute from my house to my Aunts.

I told my boss about this, and for the first time. I was given a major Project!

(to be continued)

----------EDIT----------

I changed parts of the story, so that it could be more easily read.. Hope this helps.

~Joey

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2 Comments

Awesome! You've pulled me into you cj, love it so far!
But might I suggest proof reading your entry before putting it up?
Just a suggestion, still love it though! =)

Share this comment