Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Boston v2 Goes Business Class

Sign in to follow this  
CSGdesign

NG93%20Banner%2001.png

After the disaster of the 89H air crash, strong political pressure moved Boston v2 in a direction that resulted in drastically upgrading it's international air-traffic abilities.  Ultimately this lead to the submission of several tenders to producing an airport in the region, the contract being won by the Eurasian Multinational Group.

The EMG produced a number of drafted proposals, and began construction on Phase #1 of a multi-phase project that would see the region leapfrog into a national standing with what would ultimately become one of Simnations largest and most renowned airports.

NG93a.png

NG93b.png

NG93c.png

BEFORE DEVELOPMENT

NG93e.png

AFTER PHASE#1 COMPLETE

NG93d.png

This airport was produced by emgmod (aka "Eurasian Multinational Group") as part of the Multiplayer Region Project on CSGforums.

Sign in to follow this  

6 Comments

Recommended Comments

I'd like to know more about this 89H plane crash. Has it already been mentioned in a previous update? Perhaps someone could give me a link?

It would make a great update!

Share this comment

Thanks for that nicke. This will clear some things up... I love the RMIP packs, by far the best part of the game for me at the moment and coupled with NAM, RHW and HSR then airports can be spectacular! 

Share this comment

It was kinda weird because as I read it a thunderstorm passed overhead like in a movie :-P Pathetic fallacy or what!

Share this comment