• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Palm Spring Times V 001

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zziobs

Palm Spring Crosses 100 000 Mark

Palm Spring Welcomes it's hundred thousandth citizen while "Harrisburgh" awaits for it's Hundredth. Harrisburgh is only eight thousand heads short.

"Promotional offer"
If you have two or more heads you are most welcome to "Harrisburgh" you will get year supply of miss woo's hair products and shampoo free of cost*

*Conditions apply, exclusive of any taxes. Additional purchase necessary before you qualified for this offer.

Billings Central Railway Station opens after renovation
Billings Central Railway station shed left half developed during platform extension and renovation project. Mayor clarifies that it solved the congestion problem and saved few simleons for city. He preferred not to comment when asked about his holidays in Tavvai.

Randy's Doughnuts Grand Opening, Mayor denies any relations
Randys Doughnuts

Mayor of Harrisburgh recently caught sneaking through "no entry". Instead of fining him; traffic cop asked him a doughnut shop be built near Police Station so cops wont need to drive all the way to downtown. Mayor made a deal with Local baker Randy and opened Randy's Doughnuts. It's been rumored mayor has fifty percent partnership in profits. Randy's Doughnuts on the other hand is gashing cash since there's reserve parking for cops

Harrisburgh to get Football and Rugby fields
New football and rugby fields are to be built very soon following the numerous requests by "Harrisburgh" citizen. "Upper crust" is also demanding a new golf course to be built.

Footnotes

1. Sorry for no images. It takes some time choosing and editing them. I'll post them soon. Since my city was growing fast I had to make this post asap.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1 Comment

(Footnote response): That's okay, I know that feeling...But I haven't been able to update my CJ. Very nice update

=)

Share this comment