• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Blackwater

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TekindusT

Comment Replies

DrumMaster4: Thanks for your comment! Well, you'll see more of the riots on next updates... I guess I'll be mixing Plainsport and the city I'm introducing today, so the riots storyline won't stop here.

Monay: Thanks for commenting!

k50dude: Thanks for your comment, my friend! Yes, those buildings are too high wealth, this is why I decided to make them the "community center", they're the result of the radical ordinance I had to enact to force the city growth. Torch'em!!

sepen20: Thank you for commenting, glad you liked it!

Skimbo: Thanks for your comment; I know you're more on the CXL side, so I'm glad you enjoy SC4 journals too!

froelich131: Thank you for commenting! When I'm not very good at gameplay nor I have a great amount of plugins, I've to make something to make this CJ appealing...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been playing and investigating some different styles and I'm finally on the way of making a new ghetto city. Here's a preview of Blackwater, which will share some of its landmarks with Plainsport but it will feature some unique things too. As you know, I've got very few plugins installed so I want to apologize from the begginning if you find some plugins kinda repetitive.

80532129.jpg

I'll show you more when I'm back of my vacation!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

7 Comments

As usual it looks very realistic! Just curious, is that airport tarmac off to the right?  

Share this comment