• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Simville Expands

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
benjames98

25smxc7.jpg

The mayor of Simville decided to open a health clinic and an elementary school as the city's population grows to 360.

sll56e.jpg

The Tumbleweed Forset has now become a city park. (BTW, if anyone knows any fence add ons, please tell me in the comments as hedges don't look right)

2zs4thf.jpg

The park has an area for skateboarding and tennis, two of the most popular activities in Simville.

dqhu04.jpg

And here is the western half of Simville. The street in the center of the left side goes to the park.

And here is the history of the desert:

In 1709, Simmly III sailed from Africa and fell into a whirlpool which put him into an alternate universe where Earth was the same, except one big desert. There were however mutant creatures such as one the crew called "Nancy Down The Street" as they were very annoying. The Nancys fled far away as they were frightened by the pots and pans banging on the ship. The sailor and his crew settled there when in 2009 their territory was destroyed by huge sandstorm. The survivors built a new city, Simville, so that the Simmian Desert and its surroundings will be ruled once again by the Sims.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1 Comment

IMO, you should get alot more CC. Think of things you want; if you want better fence, search "security fence" on the STEX. I guarantee there will be over ahundred results. If not all are what you wanted, then try these: www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm you will have to lot them.
I don't know exactly what type you want so here some more:  
www.csgdesign.com.au/CSGf/viewtopic.php  - this one has no base texture, but you need to register at CSG's site
www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm and www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm -these are for forest forts

Share this comment