• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Once Was West Now Isn't

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CSGdesign

NG92%20Banner%2001.jpg

The Burkestaan's were not a wealthy family, by any means.

So they considered themselves extremely fortunate to find the residence that they did, near the new rail bridge that had extended the Daegon line out across the river to the western suburb of Goldfinch.

Imagine - seeing those huge trains rumble over this awesome bridge RIGHT OUTSIDE THEIR BEDROOM WINDOW (more or less).  A dream come true... only in Simnation!

NG92a.jpg

NG92b.jpg

NG92c.jpg

NG92d.jpg

NG92e.jpg

NG92f.jpg

Such a beautiful place to live.

They even have music every night from their neighbours till 2am... FREE!  What a country.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

9 Comments

Bostons sure grown a lot l Like your people stories too!

Haha 2am...should be sleeping by then.....
ONLY in Simnation.

Share this comment

Thomaskrules
Yes but I update it on CSGforums as they allow larger images and a degree of interaction that the blog aspect doesn't.
The blog aspect of the site is reserved for tutorials and reviews and personal entries at the moment.

Guibanez_
Thankyou very much, but you have only seen a very small fraction of it.  That is just one small western suburb or two.  The region is much, much, MUCH vaster than that.

[ICE]{man}
Thankyou.  But why on earth not?  It's a lovely rail line that has some wonderful carriages rumble through all the time.  The coal trains are particularly heavy and noisy and just keep going and going and going and going.  Great value for money.  Especially since it's free to watch them pass.

jdenm8
I'm re-posting it here for readers that may not know that I've introduced chapter #2, and also so that people can hear about the Multiplayer Region Project.

Darvince
It has grown a lot, yes.  I think the population had just hit 1 million in December when I stopped publishing Natural Growth here.  The population is almost 1.7 million now, as shown in each banner of each entry.  It is growing more and more rapidly all the time.

Share this comment

For the first time, i've seen a region that looks realistic. Regions use to look boring and unrealistic, but this one is really good

Share this comment

ImVhOzzi
Thankyou very much!  I've seen a few that I really like, the region shown in this entry is only a very small part of my over-all region.  As time goes on I'll show much more of it.  Or you can check it out for yourself in our Multiplayer Region Project.

Share this comment