Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Central Station

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
_marsh_

Alright. I dont have no huge comeback update or special thing. Im just going to continue the updates as if this large absence never happened. This update Ive had planned for the next one before it crashed. So... enjoy.

The recent construction of Vancouver Central Station will soon get Vancouver connected with the rest of Canada via the Canadian Pacific Railway which runs all the way across Canadia. Vancouver itself is not big enough for its own Central Station, but once the Railray is complete, all the people migrating to Vancouver will shurly create a need for it.

The station was already constructed. Again... another structure designed by the great Mr. Blahbady. It was alos funded by him aswell. This made it possible to construct it rightaway, WAAYY before the need to actualy have one.

The Station was built off the built track. Mostly because of space issues, but also, it would allow currently-operating trains to still run with ease. After the station was completed, the track was slowly dis-assembled. Spear parts to be used for future tracks in Vancouver. (Why waste them?)

One of the factories was also torn down. It turns out the rail-link loss to those factories, made exporting goods expensive. (Since the central station dosent handle cargo), and goods would have to be trucked all the way to a far-awy station. It looks as if the Gas-It-Ol plant and also Graber Smelting may shut down. The tracks have always been a divider between the rich and the poor ever since it was first built. Main reason- Factories setting up on the north edge of it. Mabey this area around Central Station will change...

City Planner: "I walked into the myors City Hall office today. He showed me a plan for the Vancouver Rail lines. It will be a long time before all of this is completed, or even constuction started on it. But for now, we need to plan it, and also buy up some reserve space for the lines. I have a huge project ahead of me..."

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

7 Comments

Great railway map! I am interested how you will do the green railway connection in the north. You will have to cut through a lot of existing buildings. Looking forward for that entry.

Share this comment