• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Billings

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zziobs

Billings --

Land values in "Harrisburgh" started touching skies. Following that few of the small businessmen decided to leave the town and find some better place for business. Many of the factory workers already been living beyond outskirts of "Harrisburgh". This was perhaps a small business haven. Bills made here were low as compared to "Harrisburgh" so everyone started calling it "Low Bill". One day someone said, "Though our lives are rundown at the moment let's just remove the "low" from our lives and the city name. Let's make it prosperous. So city of Bills "Billings" finally established.

Billings Central

Most of the infrastructure such as railways and rapid mass transit was extended from "Harrisburgh".

-x-

Suburbs Billings

Suburban block of Billings.

-x-

Ind Billings

With the plenty of staff to choose from; many of the "Harrisburgh" Industries also settled down in the northwest part of the city. There haven't  been much industrial growth as city government is unable to provide water for the industrial purpose.

-x-

now and then com

Billings Commercial District established by poor businessmen has started to to turn into commercial hub due to special attempts of Billing's Mayor. Offices and Plaza are showing up in the place of rundown shops and stores.

-x-

Footnotes:

1. I keep making minor updates during weekdays late night though I can update only during weekends. I suggest you check the CJ for changed pages.

2. Image snapping and editing take a long time with my free/open source software.That might delay the update. I don't have Photoshop and I'm not editing pro either.

3. This region will have many cities so you can suggest further establishments and it's types.

4. Please dont expect instant eyecandy. I use treasury money(maintenance counts in budget) to build and maintain parks and stuff. So it might take some time to make those investments.

5. Comments, Suggestions are welcome.

6. No cheats, Trainers used, Hardly any mods NAM, texture mods and few lots.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

0 Comments

There are no comments to display.