• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

The Aftermath

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TekindusT

Comment Replies

k50dude: Thanks for your comment, my friend! I barely don't use FARs in my cities because all the trouble they have with sidewalks, but I thought that I had to use them to handle that serious slope...

DCMetro34: Thanks for commenting!

The00guvna: Thanks for your comment! I don't know if they're well placed or realistic, but I had to do it like this because I can't plop anything else here; it is a small city tile.

Evillions: Thanks for commenting and for your suggestion! You can be sure I tried leveling them, but placing the two shipyards one besides the other at exactly the same height isn't easy and it took much more time and efforts than I expected. When the results were good, I let the zone be like it is, and I stopped the minor terraformings there because I was afraid of demolishing the shipyards and here we go again...

Bajones: Thank you for your comment and suggestion! I tried what you were saying when I began the ghetto CJing, but sims wouldn't move in the city if it had all this problems even with a radical ordinance activated. I wanted to have some large tenements, and having everything more or less well-cared was the only way of getting sims on the city.

durracell: Thanks for your comment! You may be right, DuQuesne is more an industrial city than a slum, I guess I wanted to experiment with some industrial BATs.

ImVhOzzi: Thank you for your comment! This is all I can do with the tools I have... I wanted to download Simgoober's adult stores and this kind of stuff, but they come in an enormous pack and I haven't got many spare space on my hard drive.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

60067503.jpg

The rebellion started on Plainsport Cemetery, some hours after the burial of Martin "The Yokel" Riddell; the 21-year-old boy dead during the riots occured a couple of days ago. Tension had been growing in Plainsport since the league finale, and it bursted out with fatidic consequences...

20920807.jpg

At dawn, protesters met at the Community Center, the only well-cared part of Plainsport. The city was preparing for a new riots night, the most multitudinous one. Some minutes later, the first street waste containers were on fire.

97934780.jpg

During the night, Plainsport lived the "serious" riots. The riffraff were carrying gasoline cans and lighters, and they wanted to be heard. The building dwellers were waiting for the firefighters but they didn't knew the firefighers weren't coming and the police were too busy putting up with the protesters who wanted to blow up the industrial oil containers.

Finally, the city said "enough".

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

6 Comments

Cliffhanger!!! That really makes me want to read on. What happened? DO they live? Do the firefighters ever show up? Full of suspense. Nice work!

=)

Share this comment

Very interesting... Can't wait for more! By the way, you have a high wealth building in the second picture  that would be a good target for another riot!  

Share this comment

My favourite CJ in terms of not too many words, great story and good pictures. Its also simple, all captions (the only words) in italics, I like it.

Share this comment