• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Harrisburgh

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zziobs

Harrisburgh --

A chief engineer from the project waterhunt was scouting area around "Brookfield". He found that this flat region with tough soil while thinking about the meeting they earlier about funds issues. He thought "Palm Springs" should have some kind of Industry other than farming to fulfill the project costs. And having more than just a small town will be fun.

He rushed to the CEO of the "High-Tech water solutions" and he got the permission to establish the industry just a little farthur from brookfield. He also gave him the honor to name the city. Chief engineer named the city after his Father-In-Law; Who was apparently grumpy about his daughter moving to middle of nowhere. Thus the City is called "Harrisburgh".

===

Industrial Photograph

An Old photo showing initial industrial development of "Harrisburgh".

===

3x2borderscreensuburb.jpg

Sub-Urubs of the "Harrisburgh". Most of the "Project waterhunt" workers and staff settled down here instead of moving back to their hometowns.

===

640xphotographfrostywin.jpg

A photograph taken from the hi-rise's window on a chilly night.

Not everything shines here. A minor depression few years back caused many to go bankrupt. Economy has recovered though many of them yet to taste the success again.

===

footballstadiumh.jpg

Yeah Goal!!! That's what you are going hear loudly when you are in this part of town. This is Harrisburgh Football Stadium; Mecca of Harrisburgh's football fanatics. Most of them can be seen around stadium 24x7. Only last week mayor received a petition about Harrisburgh lacking football fields. And; If Harrisburgh wish to host next World cup, Mayor should allocate some funds for recreational facilities.

===

Mayor of Harrisburgh recently went on a joyride in a hospital chopper. He shot few photographs with his new Hi-Fi Panoramic camera.

screenshot01indhwresi.jpg

screenshot02comlwc.jpg

===

Footnotes:

1.More pics coming soon I want to present this city better than I presented Brookfield so it will take some time. This is 50k City well developed. I'm sorry I don't have older pics as I did not intended to make CJ earlier.

2.This is my very first CJ so I don't have much expectations either but I'm going to try me best.

3. Constructive criticism, suggestions are welcome.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

4 Comments

No Phtoshop for me DCMetro34 I use MS Paint, Paint Dot Net and GIMP. -- Thanks

Share this comment

Really enjoy this update. I like the window shot and the mayor's pictures. Keep it goin! :-)

Share this comment