Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

High-Tech Water Solutions

Sign in to follow this  
zziobs

Region of Palm Spring

Palm Springs is in the middle of nowhere. Acres deserted land. There was no population around because of lack of water.

palmcj01blank.jpg

===============================================================================================================

HTWC Logo

"High-Tech water solutions" somehow managed to tackle this with their "ultra-hi-tech ground drill". "High-Tech water solutions" started boring a deep well. During that they found ground water; a spring. There was a Palm tree near construction site hence the region called Palm Spring. Palm Spring bore-well solved region's water troubles. Soon after that population and industry thrived steadily.

palmcj02dev01072010.jpg

A major tree plantation project also been undertaken. As a result desert turned into woodlands and forests. A lot of efforts been taken greenthumbs to ensure the steady growth of woods.

Footnotes:

I'm playing grid style with minimum bat's and mods, No cheats or trainers are being used. Do not expect eyecandy right away; as every single park and plaza added counts in a budget.

Sign in to follow this  

2 Comments

Recommended Comments

Cool. And very interesting. Yet, it grabs my attention. I will follow this. Interested to see how it plays out.

=)

Share this comment