• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

High-Tech Water Solutions

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zziobs

Region of Palm Spring

Palm Springs is in the middle of nowhere. Acres deserted land. There was no population around because of lack of water.

palmcj01blank.jpg

===============================================================================================================

HTWC Logo

"High-Tech water solutions" somehow managed to tackle this with their "ultra-hi-tech ground drill". "High-Tech water solutions" started boring a deep well. During that they found ground water; a spring. There was a Palm tree near construction site hence the region called Palm Spring. Palm Spring bore-well solved region's water troubles. Soon after that population and industry thrived steadily.

palmcj02dev01072010.jpg

A major tree plantation project also been undertaken. As a result desert turned into woodlands and forests. A lot of efforts been taken greenthumbs to ensure the steady growth of woods.

Footnotes:

I'm playing grid style with minimum bat's and mods, No cheats or trainers are being used. Do not expect eyecandy right away; as every single park and plaza added counts in a budget.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2 Comments

Cool. And very interesting. Yet, it grabs my attention. I will follow this. Interested to see how it plays out.

=)

Share this comment