Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Food= Power

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nuclear550

Food now, is the almighty resource everybody fights over. Food can cause the rise and fall of nations. Think of it as the new oil. New York City is one of the most fertile areas around the tri--state area. Manhattan is the most fertile out of all the boroughs. The New York Federation has sent down military regiments to secure the island of Manhattan from the Jersey Confederation. The Assembly has also decided to move all farms to Manhattan instead of keeping it with the population. The southern tip of Manhattan once called Downtown, is now called Oakdale and it harbors a safe haven for farmers to grow there precious crops. The buildings in Manhattan have all been destroyed. The once mighty city of New York has no more memories to be remembered from. I say we should keep those buildings and preserve them, but the assembly said its to get rid of the old and time for the new. Anyway Oakdale also contains a port in which it can transport goods to other trading partners of the Federation. It also has a rail system and it connects to New Eden. New Eden is becoming an economic super city. All of the trading that happens, happens here. New Eden has now a population of 65,000 people! This is very good progress. Soon we will be the biggest economic power in the region and soon the entire continent will be ours. Yes, the continent. The assembly has thought of sending troops to invade what left of San Francisco, California (Bear Republic). Its not owned by any one and it is up for sale. 200 million AD (Albany Dollar) which transfers to 800 million BRD (Bear Republic Dollar). Now lets look at some helicopter pics:

oakdalesep3003127775456.png

The port of Oakdale.

oakdalesep2803127775454.pngA picture of the entire area.

oakdaleoct5031277754584.pngThe Brooklyn Bridge hasn't been demolished yet... A small but a vital update for you survivors.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

6 Comments

@DrumMaster4 I think he just lowers the ground a little, little under sea level since that gives that kind of look.

Share this comment

YEs DrumMaster4, MayorAwesome is right on how to get the gray water. This map wasn't actually made by me. I downloaded it from the STEX.ITs called NewYork in 2050.

Share this comment