• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Zukuraai International

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
_marsh_

img1hg.jpg

Zukuraai International, or ZIA, is the first airport built to service the city of Zukuraai. The airport is small, but is mostly for regional service. Most people coming in Internationaly go to Al Aaium, then get onto a DC-9 or ATR to Zukuraai. ZIA has 31 gates, about half are used for flights around Africa.

ZIA has 3 runways. 2 are for commercial flights, and one is for cargo planes and private jets.

runwaymosaicday.jpg

runwaymosaicrain.jpg

The runways were designed for 2-way traffic. This makes the runways more effiient, and able to handle more planes on a better scedual.

(I dont know if any runways in real life are made like this, thats just kinda how this one ended up.  :|  )

img8ck.jpg

img7l.jpg

mosaic3.jpg

mosaic4.jpg

_

There are 3 terminals at Zukuraai International. Terminal A consists of all International Flights, with flights to Abu Dhabi, Rio De Jenario, Paris, and others.

Terminal B has 3 gates for more International Flights, and others to divers places such as Spain and Porugal, Cairo, Tunis, and other North African Cities.

Terminal C has Flights to South African Cities Like Lagos Nigeria, Cote D'Ivoire, Mali, Niger, and also to the Canary Islands. (part of the Gansbaai Kingdoms)

The Regional Flights Terminal, also known as terminal R. is for short Distansce flights, mostly for flights within the Gansbaai Kingdoms. Its not a terminal, it mostly just consists of walkays to parked ATR-42's.

airportmap.jpg

mosaic5.jpg

mosaic2.jpg

The Airports International Terminal was given its own entrance.

img2t.jpg

img11y.png

img5c.jpg

A part of the terminal was built over the taxiway. It could of been built under the taxiway, but the enginerrs thought this would be cooler.

img6zi.jpg

The Eurasian Multinational Group, or EMG, has a minor Headquarters at the Airport. EMG helped enginerr the cargo terminal of the airport, and also is fully constructing the Central Gansbaai Railroad.

img10u.jpg

The cargo terminal for Zukuraai Int. is pretty small. The third runway for the airport is here. Cargo Planes and also Private Jets land here. Ther is also an acces taxiway from the commercial terminals.

mosaic6.jpg

img12.jpg

img3ed.jpg

img4x.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

21 Comments

Holy smokes! Thats the coolest airport Ive ever seen! Thats incredible! I only wish I could do that, everything looks stunning, fits perfectly with the rest of this CJ too well done.

Share this comment

Wow....spectacular update!!! Did you use Lot Editor to make those terminals elevated?

-DC

Share this comment

This is the best airport I've ever seen could you give me a few tips and plug in suggetions, also maybe you coulg give us few pointers on terraforming and forresting, by the way nice birthday update! 

Share this comment

Thank you all for your realy great comments.

Hopfully I can update soon, cause i got a new PC. 

,marsh

Share this comment

I'm sorry but I forget  I had the link to them on my last computer but Not any more. Terribly sorry. If its any help I found it on a japanese site through the "Massivly gigantic Japanese BAT gallery on the forums. 

Share this comment