Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

The New World

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nuclear550

Welcome back! This is a small update but my fans have requested to show you it. The United States has been severely affected by pole shifting and global warming. Pole shifting cause Earth's crust to become unstable and it caused many earthquakes and volcanos. The biggest earthquake recorded from this was 10.7! That earthquake hit the southern coast of Japan. The island was hit and all the cities around that area were destroyed. The 2 mile high tsunami came and covered the island in water. The water could have receded but rising level caused it not to.The biggest volcano (other than the one about to erupt in Yellowstone, Wyoming) has erupted in Indonesia and the volcano was very close to where Krakatoa was. The volcano exploded and the mile high tsunami whipped out any islands near its vicinity. Indonesia was completely crippled by just the tsunami. The ash the fell down from the sky spread across all of over Indo-China and Southern Asia. Millions of people were killed as a result. Another volcano also erupted in Naples, Italy. The mountain that exploded was actually Mt.Vesuvais. It completely destroyed Naples and destroyed anything south of it. But that wasn't the worse of it. The ash killed Italy's farms and caused a wide-spread famine across Europe. In Hawaii, the volcanos didn't exploded, but it threw out so much lava all the major islands were covered in hot molten magma. There was no report of survivors from Hawaii. All around the world so many bad things have plagued humanity. So many things happened that I can't show you all of them. Now let me show you a picture of the Eastern United States.

americamap.jpg

As you can see, southeastern United States is completely underwater. States like Florida and Louisiana do not exist anymore. The New York Assembly has not been able to find a picture of the rest of the US and the world. The biggest challenge the people of North America will face is the Yellowstone volcano. If it erupts, the first 1000 miles will be utterly destroyed. There will be no life there. The rest of the continent will face the challenge of ash. No good ideas to save the food have been found. Hopefully we will find it soon.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

9 Comments

Perhaps the food could be grown using hydroponics, in artificial greenhouses. I mean, the UV rays could be artificial, & the plants would be protected from the elements.

Just a though

Share this comment

Poor " Louisiana " well hopefully this doesn't actually happen before my ideas to save my state and city " New Orleans " are put into place. I have great things planed " big things " and well they will definitely prevent the destruction that would come if they werent used
               - Thanks for the CJ very interesting " I like it " its logical and very unique " very nice story "

Share this comment

Very interesting idea for a CJ, and thankfully for me, The midwest wouldn't be underwater, so I wouldn't drown. 

-Bartzmeister 

Share this comment