• Views

Kalimgrad- Sans Angor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SimHoTToDDy

WelcometoKalimgrad4.jpg?t=1247072819

K

alimgrad- Sans Angor
A few small and rugged ships hugged the undeveloped coast of the city that once had been. Loaded by hand were the holds, filled with the few precious goods minted by the skill and knowlege of a generation of craftsmen. Long passed is the age of these things, given way to towering steel hulls, cranes to conquer any weight, and the steam and fire of factories. The old way paved in the name of the strong. Traditions melted to forge the new. A product of the SBU under the flag of progress, The Port.

theportjul04af8.jpg

theportaprju2.jpg

theportjuniv8.jpg

theportjun02xb9.jpg

theportjun03uc9.jpg

theportjul07xc9.jpg

The life giving entity stained black by the success of humanity. Kalimgrad's greatest ally is also a nemisis willing to strike back at those daring enough to challange it. Foolish is the man who forgets his place, and frears not The Sea.

wrecks1tx7.jpg

wrecks2yi6.jpg

wrecks3hb0.jpg

wrecks4ur9.jpg

Vlasky likes this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

11 Comments

Well isn't this glorious!

I love the gritty, dirty and disgusting vibe...it fits perfectly. Your construction of the port is fantastic and that final shot with the three scuttled ships is very unique.

Wonderful job!

Share this comment

Glorious, It's great, a really big port (are really a port too big than Kalimgrad ports?). I admire too much this presentation of the ports, because I loss all the patience building ports. Are all the lots from the Pegrod ports?

Share this comment