• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Book 1, Montereau: Chapter IV

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dark_Jedi06

Banner-1.jpg

Well after a spot of trouble with la Basilique de Saint Apôtre (I've managed to reach the prop cap and so now I have to figure a way to divide the lot itself into two) we'll be moving towards the western periphery of Montereau, where the rather luxury suburbs collide with the old city. The transition is abrupt, with large buildings of the old city running right up to the cobblestone streets of the suburbs and casting shadows over the small, single-family dwellings. These houses are some of the nicest and most expensive in all of Genevra, however yards and outdoor spaces are nearly non-existent as the houses are packed tightly together. As a very small nation trying to produce a burgeoning population, no viable space in Genevra is left unused. At the same time, however, the nation struggles with maintaining the historic nature of its many cities as well as the existence of a comfortable suburbia. In addition, this chapter is ended with an overview of the entire area we've documented so far, showing the Place du Dieu Mars, la Basilique de Saint Apôtre and the Catedrala da Gronda Spada.

Mosaic1-1-1.jpg

Mosaic1-2-1.jpg

Mosaic1-3-1.jpg

Mosaic1-4.jpg

Mosaic2-1.jpg

Mosaic2-2.jpg

Mosaic2-3.jpg

Mosaic2-4.jpg

Mosaic%202-5.jpg

Overview1.jpg

Mr Saturn64 likes this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

10 Comments

Amazing work, it looks so real... very nice trees used and everything. =) Good luck in the new CJ section!!

Share this comment

I remember living in St. Petersburg, Russia for over a year before one day stumbling upon the northern outskirts of town and discovering a neighborhood just like yours up there - suddenly the prefab and high rise apartments end and there is this wooded area of super nice houses.  We had cookies and milk with a city polititian who had stainglass windows of the firebird myth.  Very beautiuful work here, by the way.

Share this comment