• Views

Introduction

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shingure

Sierrastare

The New Kingdom of Sierrastare

Sierrstarinta del Zonta Newe

First off I would like to say that this is my 6th Cj and that Iam still after one year making improvements and making it better for the viewers to see and for all of you to enjoy as well. I thank all the people who have supported me in the past Cjs along with the ones who have supported me in this Cj for a year. I would also like to think the SCJU and several individual members of other alliances and even people who help bring realism to the game. I thank everyone so much. and I hope you enjoy the fresh start of Sierrastare.Also I am sorry If I am able to update as much. School calls!

Location of The New Kingdom of Sierrastare or Sierrastare

The New Kingdom of Sierrastare

Coat of arms of The New Kingdom of Sierrastare or SierrastareFlag of The New Kingdom of Sierrastare or Sierrastare

Population: 7,390,129 

Independence : Granted in 1806 from France ( Nouveau Aquitaine , Avance , and Ratarinta Provinces) and Britian in that same year (Landis Province,However Landis was it's on country.

Constitution: Written Originally in 1810. Discarded in 1970 . Re Written in 1991.

Government Type:Constitutional Monarchy paired with Senate

Queen or Her Majesty :Claudiya Anastacia Annsbungh Redstone

Prime Minister :Jawsan Aureliano 

Speaker of the House / Senate :Kelisa Winehouse

Official Languages: English , French , Sierrastarin, and Spanish

Area:    45,756 km²

Currency : Sierrastarin Dollar (S$)

Internet Code: .nks

3-AC Code: NKS

Brief History

The history of Sierrastare is able to be traced back to 1200 BC, However European influence didn't take place until the 17th century. The French Arrived in 1621 to a very well developed native society which would later use their language. Landis was colonized by the British in 1732. By 1775 most people who were natives in Sierrastare were enslaved. The few that werent enslaved held high positions in power.

Sierrastare was formed in 1806 along with Landis forming as it's own country a day later.

By the early 1900's Sierrastare had become a place of growth , The economy was constantly moving in the country however trade with other countries was still very limited and stayed that way until the 1980's. As the rest of the world went through the Great Depression , Sierrastare continued to grow on a financial level until 1935 when a brief crash occured. After the brief crash Sierrastare's economy it continued to grow again until 1969.

In 1969 Naepolian Redstone overthrew his 69 year old mother . His mother would flee to Morroco , then to England in 1973. That same year Sierrastare became an Empire and the future King of Sierrastare, Toussaint Redstone is jailed. By 1978 sanctions from 11 nations were threatening to be imposed upon Sierrastare due to the mistreatment of citizens whose family were killed , starved , and exiled. Many people began to leave and the economy by then had reached stage 3 failure. The worst rating of failure in the Sierrastarin economy.

The Empire ended with the death of Naepolian on December 30th 1979 and Toussaint became the head of the country. By May 28th , on the 174th anniversary of the founding of Sierrastare, A republic was formed. The modern day senate with 30 senators and 300 sub-senators took office along with Toussaint as King even though his powers became vastly limited to what they would have been had a senate not been in place to impose checks and balances.

Claudiya became queen after the death of Toussaint and Gracea ( The former Queen of Sierrastare)on May 28th 1994 . Her approval and accension to the throne occured June 9th of the same year. In 1995 the Republic of Sierrastare became the New Kingdom of Sierrastare. In the following years the country had began it's rise to where it is today. It's acceptance into the SCJU as a Ambassadoral nation was acknowledged fully March 1st and it's acceptance as a Full Member occured July 4th with acknowledgement the same day.

emh

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

0 Comments

There are no comments to display.