• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

13 Comments

The new parkland is coming very soon, I am still tweaking some of the final things to where i can start the new Parkland 3.0.

Hopefully by this next weekend or early next week, I will have the newest update up.

In case you didnt see in the thread in the forums, Parkland got corrupted and I was only able to salvage bits and pieces of the region.

So i had to start almost from scratch.

Stay tuned!

Share this comment

In regards to Parkland 3.0, hopefully you'll use RHW instead of Maxis highways where possible.  It would look even more realistic if you did.

Share this comment

This looks good so far. You did indeed put a lot of thought and planning into Parkland.

I'll be watching:)

Share this comment

holy wow!@! this is some nice stuff you got in your city, i love it some much, gives me so many ideas :)

Share this comment

I have a quick question, what type of parking lot are you using in your city, and another question, what kind of trees do you use that they turn bright orange??? Anyways, nice city and city journal, it actually looks like a mid west city, if that is what your going for?

Share this comment

OMG! I found my backup copy of Parkland! the one showcased here! That means I can grow off of what I have already doen here!

I have great plans for growth. One big thing is I will be making the rail that cuts off downtown and the village so the areas can be fluid with no barrier. the downtown station will be moved just outside the downtown loop.

some of those highrises i had placed in downtown will be removed and better, more realistic development downtown and some major beautification projects to make the city look more realistic too.

Share this comment

I love your work with the lot editor to make everything look so seamless. It's amazing. I can't imagine how much time you spend on custom lots alone! It's definitely worth it though, because your city looks so good. Keep it up!

I like what I hear about those plans you have for further development. I can't wait to see what else you have in store.

Share this comment