Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ilikehotdogsalot

g2g2.jpg

UPDATE 5: Hinawa - Nujigu Bridge; Bay of Hinawa

(connection between the two cities)

73780855.jpg

55861108.jpg78774287.jpg

If you're driving into Hinawa from any of Seto's major cities, chances are you'll likely pass over this bridge. Simply referred to as the Hinawa - Nujigu Bridge, it connects Hinawa to the neighboring city of Nujigu. Before the bridge was completed, citizens had to take a 40 minute long ferry across the bay; now that trip is shortened to 5-10 minutes depending on traffic flow. The bridge gets a large amount of traffic because it's the only bridge crossing the Bay of Hinawa and it connects to the Hinawa Metropolitan Expressway, the city's major highway and important artery. In 2005, a cargo ship crashed into the bridge's south tower, therefore water traffic has been rerouted to avoid the bridge altogether.

smalliol.jpg

[

FULL SIZE ]: A panorama showing one of the bridge's tall towers.

stretchg.jpg

The long stretch of the bridge hovering above the Bay of Hinawa.

49963765.jpg

54784588.jpg

One of the bridge's 2 towers illuminated at night as commuters rush between cities.

bridge1n.jpg

A day shot of one of the two towers.

I hope you liked it! Both threads will now be updated at the same time with new updates! :) 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

11 Comments

This is probably one of my favorite updates to date...I find it amazing how in SC4 mosacis and panoramics of bridges produce absolutely stunning images. I might have spiced up the water spanned by the bridge with maybe a few lone islands or something like that (because as you said ships are off limits! )

Also, a personal congratulations on your Observership in the SCJU! Always glad to have you around.

Share this comment