Followers 0
ilikehotdogsalot

bangvk.jpg

UPDATE 3: Gujihaya District

(shopping district)

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

Gujihaya is Hinawa's most exclusive shopping district. Oishna Avenue cuts through the district, dividing it in two, making a junction with Jungu Avenue in front of the Haismu Clockmakers Department Store. The Hinawa Metropolitan Expressway circles the district, making it easy to reach any part of the city from this location.

68892182.jpg

Sony HQ (Left), Japanese Embassy (center), Nintendo Plaza (right) and Mannequin Park in the background.

cornern.jpg

Oishna Avenue meeting with Jungu Avenue from a different perspective. You can get a clear view of the Coca Cola Building and Apple Store.

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

Looking at the district facing east. At the bottom, you can see the Seto TV HQ (left) and the Samsung Building (right) peeking up into the mosaic.

whw.jpg

Haismu Clockmakers Department Store at noon.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

7 Comments

These are some of my favorite pics on the Simtropolis.  They have a real authentic feel.  The night shots are especially beautiful as the adverts are lit.  I absolutely love it...

Keep it up, this is fantastic work.

Share this comment

I'm really glad you really liked the pictures, I really appreciate the kind words :)

The stone walls you were looking for are made by jeronij and can be found by searching his name sc4devotion.com's BSC LEX; it's called 'breakwater set'.

Share this comment