Followers 0
Lyhoko Leaci

The Battle of Narya + The Simlympic Torch Relay

July 25, 0165AL (2021)

DPM2-32-1.jpg

DPM2-32-2.jpg

nikkitr8.jpgNikki: We're coming to you live from Jumper 1--

nickay1.jpgNick: It's a GS-1.

nikkitr8.jpgNikki: Well, I like puddle jumper better, and since I'm the one flying, its Jumper 1. Anyway, as I was saying before I was interrupted, we're coming to you live from over Vartak City Park, where the Simlympic Torch is currently making its way though the city of Vartak.

nickay1.jpgNick: The Torch will soon head north though Marul, after a quick hand off between runners.

nikkitr8.jpgNikki: The Torch has already made its way up from the waterfront in downtown, and will head up though Marul before heading off to its next destination.

The Battle of Narya

dpm23110hx7.jpg

Mloret's Flagship

mloretzh0.jpgMloret: It's time. All Blikorani and Dlaryani, target the fleet. I'll deal with the planet.

DPM2-32-3.jpg

It didn't take long for the battle to get underway, with Mloret's Blikorani quickly mixing with the allied fleet, which soon filled up with weapons fire as well.

The Masura

danielucgrz9.jpgDaniel: I'm detecting 5 ships decloaking in the area.

michaelucgs0.jpgMichael: They're Karani.

valatv3.jpg Vala: Who?

michaelucgs0.jpgMichael: They're friends.

DPM2-32-4.jpg

The Karani ships immediately joined the fight, and joined the Ancaron ship, opening fire on Mloret's flagship.

dpm2191jf0.jpg

The Narya RDPM, basement level 12

ralauratt8.jpg RA Laura: Is everyone evacuated?

ronulyw6.jpgGen. Yelslew: Yes.

ralauratt8.jpg RA Laura: Then why are there so many cars in the parking lot?

ronulyw6.jpgGen. Yelslew: You can't expect everyone to take their cars with them though the gate, the GS-3s can't hold that many.

ralauratt8.jpg RA Laura: Oh. I guess that makes sense.

A screen showing what was going on outside lit up as two of Mloret's superweapon blasts hit the planetary shield.

ronulyw6.jpgGen. Yelslew: How is the shield holding?

ralauratt8.jpg RA Laura: So far it is working good. But there is no way we can keep it up indefinitely, at least not when Mloret's flagship keeps taking potshots at it.

DPM2-32-5.jpg

The Masura

michaelucgs0.jpgMichael: Hold on, we're going in.

The Masura joined the Kalyun, one of the Karani ships, and 2 of Lauren's ships in a run against several of Mloret's Blikorani, which did not survive the onslaught very well.

DPM2-32-6.jpg

The Ancaron ship

mardonve9.jpg Mardon: it seems one of the Blikorani wants to have a closer look at us.

cormanibm9.jpgCormani: How about giving them a closer look at the weapons systems?

mardonve9.jpg Mardon: You got it.

And there goes another Blikora...

DPM2-32-7.jpg

Hey, watch the camera!

DPM2-32-8.jpg

The CS-2 McKenzie

The entire ship nearly shoots itself apart as on of the superweapon blasts ripped though its already weakened shields and tore though the starboard hangar bay, taking out several of the engines at the same time.

The crew was able to transport off of the ship to the CS-1 Myona, however Captain Kamuv stayed behind and took the helm.

CaptKamuv.jpgCapt. Kamuv: Let's seem them deal with this...

He piloted the ship into a direct collision course with Mloret's nearest Blikora, then put all the remaining engines up to maximum power.

DPM2-32-9.jpg

The Blikora was unable to do anything to stop it... and was soon nothing more then high speed superheated debris...

To be continued...

Myoria

DPM2-32-10.jpg

nickay1.jpgNick: Vartak City Park, where the recent Torch relay has recently passed though.

nikkitr8.jpgNikki: Not to be confused with the Vartak-Marul City Park, which is just to the north.

nickay1.jpgNick: This park is bigger.

DPM2-32-11.jpg

nickay1.jpgNick: This is the northern area of Vartak, close to downtown.

nikkitr8.jpgNikki: Though the bottom part of the picture is in the twilight zone between Vartak and Marul.

nickay1.jpgNick: And the high speed rail line is visible as well.

Comments:

Schulmanator: Indeed... But does Admiral Hestorb have any way of getting to Narya? 3.gif

Hester: You'll have to ask the people who actually bought the blue towels.

Leech10: Lot of people...

Schulmanator2: Did it work?

Hester2: 3.gif

zelgadis: So that's where you were... Thanks for the comment!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

0 Comments

There are no comments to display.