• Comments
  • Views

Galactic Chaos

Sign in to follow this  
Lyhoko Leaci

Galactic Chaos

January 21st, 0165AL (2021)

galesfe401uh3.jpg

majzargolfne1.jpgMajor Zargolf: Okay, we're ready to go.

DPM-2 vanished from the RDPM, and materialized on the bridge of Lauren's ship, where they saw a blond muphridian at the controls.

dpm2121pa9.jpg

lacrew1pm9.jpg???: Lauren should be coming soon.

As the muphridian turned back to the controls, the door opened and Lauren walked in.

laurende9.jpg Lauren: So far, we haven't found anything odd in Myon's orbit.

majzargolfne1.jpgMajor Zargolf: What will you do if nothing is found?

laurende9.jpg Lauren: We'll search around Pyán as well. Also, I have something to tell you.

ltblacktb7.jpgLt. Black: What?

laurende9.jpg Lauren: Recently, galactic politics are getting much wilder, and Mloret seems to be at the center of it. Several planets have been attacked and leveled, including Daniel Jackson's, and others are reporting odd events that may be related to these other muphridians that were here. In addition to that, most of the other Dlorwani appear to be joining forces, presumably to stop Mloret

brian2gk4.jpgBrian: So Mloret is going to throw the galaxy into chaos?

laurende9.jpg Lauren: I'm not sure about that, but Mloret is powerful enough to cause who knows how much trouble, and with the other Dlorwani joining together, this may cause major problems for the Blitkarni Rebellion as well.

lacrew1pm9.jpg???: The scan of Myon's orbit is complete.

laurende9.jpg Lauren: Good, Maraina, begin a basic scan of Pyán.

lacrew1pm9.jpgMaraina: Beginning scan now.

dpm2122iw1.jpg

laurende9.jpg Lauren: Since I have arrived here, I have also picked up strange subspace transmissions coming from New Carpathia as well.

majzargolfne1.jpgMajor Zargolf: Define strange.

laurende9.jpg Lauren: The government seems to be in complete disarray, and something big is definitely going on, but I couldn't get anything specific from any of the transmissions. Plus, there seems to have been some sort of explosion in a part of New Carpathia called Imperator, but that doesn't seem to be what the other transmissions are talking about.

brad2ye7.jpgBrad: Could that be Mloret, too?

laurende9.jpg Lauren: It's possible, but right now, I don't know.

Just as she finished talking, the ship's computer beeped.

lacrew1pm9.jpgMaraina: There's something in orbit around Pyán, but the sensors can't get a good description of it, it's just there.

laurende9.jpg Lauren: Plot a course to the object, and continue scanning it.

lacrew1pm9.jpgMaraina: Plotting course.

dpm2123nj4.jpg

A path appeared on the screen appeared showing the projected path of the ship, and then the ship lurched before the inertial dampers fully came on line.

dpm2124lw1.jpg

The windows automatically darkened as the ship turned toward the sun, and the ship began to rapidly accelerate. The ship skimmed the outer atmosphere of Myon on its way, and Myon was quickly behind them.

brian2gk4.jpgBrian: Do we really need to go this fast?

laurende9.jpg Lauren: Fast? If I wanted to go fast, I would have activated the hyperdrive, that would get us there in about a second! And hang on for a little bit.

She walked over to the screen and began looking at the sensor data that was coming in.

dpm2125dp4.jpg

The ship slowed and entered orbit over Pyán, which blocked the sun from view.

brad2ye7.jpgBrad: Good thing we don't have to land.

brian2gk4.jpgBrian: Indeed.

laurende9.jpg Lauren: We got a lock on the object, it appears to be a cloaked ship of some sort. Maraina, transport the probe.

lacrew1pm9.jpgMaraina: Transporting now.

The screen changed to show data coming in fro the probe, and it showed a dark ship, and it also showed that it had viable life support, but no lifesigns were aboard.

majzargolfne1.jpgMajor Zargolf: This must be what they were going to use to leave, before they were captured... We're ready to go.

laurende9.jpg Lauren: Who is going?

majzargolfne1.jpgMajor Zargolf: Laur, Lt. Black, and myself.

laurende9.jpg Lauren: Okay.

lacrew1pm9.jpgMaraina: Transporting now, and returning probe.

Laur, Major Zargolf, and Lt. Black vanished in a flash of light, and the probe appeared in their place.

dpm2126cs5.jpg

laurbl7.jpg Laur: I believe that this is a Dlarya that we are on.

Laur walked over to one of the consoles and began to look at it.

majzargolfne1.jpgMajor Zargolf: And it looks like there was a flight on here, there are several burn marks on the walls.

laurbl7.jpg Laur: It belongs to Vladarkum.

ltblacktb7.jpgLt. Black: Who?

laurbl7.jpg Laur: He is the Dlorwani that Myon first made contact with. Well, indirectly made contact with, he was Kloren's leader.

ltblacktb7.jpgLt. Black: Oh.

majzargolfne1.jpgMajor Zargolf: The muphridians must have gone though the stargate from Mloret's territory, then stole this ship, as well as whatever they crashed into the city, from Vladarkum before coming here.

laurbl7.jpg Laur: And I am decloaking the ship now.

dpm2127df7.jpg

As Brad, Brian, Lauren, and Maraina watched from the other ship, a Dlarya materialized into view a short way away.

Meanwhile, aboard the Dlarya, Major Zargolf pulled out his communicator and contacted General Yelslew.

majzargolfne1.jpgMajor Zargolf: We got their ship.

blankqw1.jpg Gen. Yelslew: Good, bring it back and park it in orbit over Myon so that we can check it.

Comments:

Schulmanator: Indeed. 3.gif

Smarty218: Thanks for the comment!

Hester: Old enough to get senior citizen benefits in most places on Earth if she wants to, I think.

zelgadis: Not all muphridians have powers like that...

crushedcar: And here is the next part, after a short delay caused by me being sick.

jacqulina: Glad you like it!

gabry85: The only problem with them is that they all come in green... 3.gif

vivydu29: I'm glad you like it!

nihonkaranws: Thank you for the comment!

bbfan02: Glad you like it!

Joetropian1: Well, what happened was sort of like that, just not on as big of a scale...

Sign in to follow this  

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.