• Views

A Change of Plans

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lyhoko Leaci

A Change of Plans

January 21st, 0165AL (2021)

galesfe401uh3.jpg

danielmk1.jpgDaniel: So, where are you going to next?

brad2ye7.jpgBrad: P3X-787. Should be nice and quiet there, the scan from the gate showed no inhabitants.

danielmk1.jpgDaniel: It sounds like is should be an easy mission

brian2gk4.jpgBrian: Yes.

A rumbling sound like a distant explosion filled the air and dissipated in a few second, to be replaced with an alarm.

danielmk1.jpgDaniel: What was that?

brian2gk4.jpgBrian: I don't know, we should find that out.

dpm291ml1.jpg

Meanwhile, the citizens of Galesfe City watched in horror as a large fireball appeared high in the sky to the north of the city, and a flaming trail erupted from it, heading south. As it traveled deeper into the city it continued to lose altitude, and then sideswiped a skyscraper along the north side waterfront.

dpm292ia6.jpg

it continued to the south, and impacted the water at high speed, narrowly avoiding the M-11 bridge.

dpm293sw7.jpg

Brad, Brian, and Dr. Hapsedut arrived in the area before the smoke had fully cleared, and their jumper dove into the water near where the object had impacted.

blankqw1.jpg Gen. Yelslew: Can you detect anything?

laurbl7.jpg Laur: Nothing significant. It appears the object broke apart when it hit the water, or the building.

brian2gk4.jpgBrian: Or both.

laurbl7.jpg Laur: There is a lot of twisted metal and other unidentifiable objects, it might be easier to identify once the dust settles to the bottom, but it isn't likely.

blankqw1.jpg Gen. Yelslew: Okay, come back for now.

dpm294uz2.jpg

brad2ye7.jpgBrad: It would be nice if we could know what that was.

laurbl7.jpg Laur: Well, it wasn't an asteroid, it would have been detected earlier, and an asteroid would have smashed though the building instead of bouncing off. It is probably a ship of some sort, that blew up  and crashed into the city.

brian2gk4.jpgBrian: But--

dpm295ry7.jpg

*BOOOOOOOOOMMMMM*

dpm296ba2.jpg

brad2ye7.jpgBrad: What should we do?

blankqw1.jpg Gen. Yelslew: Come back to the base, there has been a change of plans.

laurbl7.jpg Laur: So what exactly will we be doing?

blankqw1.jpg Gen. Yelslew: P3X-787 can wait, 4 unidentified people have been detected on the city sensors, near where the last explosion took place. I will explain further once you are back.

To be continued...

Comments:

Smarty218: I'm glad you like it!

Schulmanator: Turn off the inertial dampeners, and the ride gets even wilder! 3.gif

zelgadis: He does pretty well by himself doing what? Detaching body parts? Connecting his arm to a computer?

politicman: Thanks for the comment!

Goldfish4209: Glad you like it!

outriderdriver: They can be found here. Look for ModCoruscant4Models.zip, and it has models only. (already rendered)

abcvs: Siagra yõn ebba take! (Thank you for the comment!, in Zukish)

crushedcar: You'll have to wait for that...

gabry85: Thanks for the comment!

bbfan02: I'm glad you like it!

KingTitan: And I have not seen Blade Runner or Logans Run...

Hester: Glad you like Coraphal!

Joetropian1: Maybe I should put signs in the lower sections of Coraphal: "Look out for falling jaws."

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

0 Comments

There are no comments to display.