• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Spruce Grove: Downtown

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
beebs

sac_spruce_banner.jpg

Update time! Apologies for the delay, I was forced to format my computer over the weekend.. things were becoming nearly unusable. Worry not though, everything was able to be backed up just fine! Anyways, lets see what Spruce has for us today..

downtown2.jpg
The heart of downtown! The city recently purchased a few buildings where the avenue sits now, to make way for the expanded avenue. Many residents were frustrated by the decision but agreed it was necessary to alleviate many of the traffic woes.

rushhour1.jpg
And as mentioned in the last caption, the traffic woes.. since the expansion of Calahoo Rd., rush hours have been manageable as commuters return from Edmonton. The outlying communites around Edmonton are popular places to live, giving the small town feel with the big city only minutes away.

overview1.jpg
And last, but hopefully not least, I realized I've never shown an overview of the city yet. So.. here's an overview of the city. 3.gif

And that's all, folks! Hopefully, you enjoyed this rather short update.. we should have a larger one in store for the weekend. Until then..

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

6 Comments

SAC hac become an icon of success in the new City Jounals section!  Thanks again for all your hard work bringing everything over and being a great example for others!

I've already commented on this update in the SAC thread, but you have fantastic, realistic roads!  I love all the curves and RHW action going on there!

Share this comment

Yup I am liking the fact that you can post an update, and it stays at the top of the page, and the comments relate directly to that update...

And yup I always apprecitate zoomed out shots.

Share this comment