• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Spruce Grove: Shots of the Grove

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
beebs

sac_spruce_banner.jpg

Welcome back, ladies and gents! Time for a full fledged Spruce Grove update.. lets see what the town has in store for us.

downtown.jpg
Very similar shot to what I showed in the last update, just zoomed out a bit to give a feel for the town. You can see the new town library in the still-under-completion Matzinoka Park.

marriott.jpg

Just down the Yellowhead, we see the Courtyard Marriott, in a bit of a seedier part of town. Most of these buildings were constructed back in the 70's.

warehouse1.jpg
And I guess I could have turned this shot and the one above into a mini-mosaic. Ah, well. 3.gif This is just across the highway in the more industrial area. Just a few storage warehouses, and such.

newdevelopment.jpg

This is a somewhat new development.. I say somewhat as it is 5 years old. It just hasn't been fully completed yet, as you can see all the empty pavement around the Dairy Queen. Plans are in the works for finishing the commercial development off, though.

mosaic1.jpg
mosaic2.jpg
mosaic3.jpg
mosaic4.jpg
And hey, why not.. a mosaic!

And that's all I've got for you today, folks.. be sure to tune in next week. Hopefully, I'll have a look at the Spruce Grove area for you guys by then! 4.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1 Comment