• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Nakahara 24.3: "Nightfall ~ Evening Stars" (Amakusa-cho, Akashima)

2nd part of the Update 24... now its about Amakusa-cho, Akashima which located in south of Imaizumi-cho.

+-------------------------------+

Nakahara 24.3: "Nightfall ~ Evening Stars" (Amakusa-cho, Akashima)

Another day in Amakusa-cho (天草町), area in Nishi ward, Akashima. Its a rather windy day today as it almost entering fall season.

36364640770_ba39ffc1d9_o.jpg

Shot in northern part of Amakusa-cho

35926961104_973fa93be3_o.jpg

Area in central of Amakusa-cho

For people who want to find a rather easy access apartment and close to city center, Amakusa-cho might be one of a good choice as it located inside the loop line (Kogame Line) of Akashima. 

35926956734_c43149c868_o.jpg

Higashi-Amakusa Intersection in eastern Amakusa-cho

Although it might not be a good idea if you dont want a quiet neighborhood. This area almost lively 24/7, partially because the presence of Akashima Expressway Chuo Line in the south of this area.

36364647480_2596417d1a_o.jpg

Akashima Expressway Chuo Line in Amakusa-cho

Nevertheless, there are a lot of available housing this area, as there are a lot of large apartment here,

36364643420_7f50f29c70_o.jpg

Central Amakusa-cho with dense residential area

Not forget to mention, this area close toward mass transit, where Imaizumi Station of Kogame Line located in the north of this area.

36364645650_be898da7b3_o.jpg

Northeastern Amakusa-cho bordering with Yatsuzawa-cho in east and Imaizumi-cho in north

Or else, Yatsuzawa-cho which located in east of Amakusa-cho is another good choice to live in inner city 

36591434712_78940f3800_o.jpg

Kogame Line in Yatsuzawa-cho

36622108971_5d1df376a2_o.jpg

more shot of Kogame Line in Yatsuzawa-cho

36591428462_1855abff76_o.jpg

Akashima Expressway Chuo-Line in Yatsuzawa-cho

36364631590_39d3df0e1b_o.jpg

Overview of Amakusa-cho, Imaizumi-cho, Yukimori-cho and western Yatsuzawa-cho

Over the night, this area, especially near the Akashima Expressway is pretty much lively.

36622867162_2f69b8870b_o.jpg

Nightshot from Akashima Expressway in Amakusa-cho

36622868302_56cf1c36d0_o.jpg

Nightshot from Akashima Expressway in Amakusa-cho

35958351574_366c2d44cc_o.jpg

Nightshot from Yatsuzawa-cho

More should be soon... Thanks for viewing!

7 Comments

Recommended Comments

I very much like the ratio of low to medium to high(er) buildings, and the way you manage the night lighting (cold and warm).The whole neighbourhood looks realistic, and a good place to live. (And I keep on being delighted to see all those buildings we're not seeing too often !:-)

Share this comment

Like tariely said - love how natural your cities always look, you always have the right amount of low/medium/highrise buildings. And that highway cutting through the middle of it all looks fantastic. Keep up the great work*:thumb:

Share this comment

Again, fantasic update !! I like the highway crossing that comercial zone. I think you got a good and realistic result creating this japanese urban area, great job !!

Share this comment

On 8/29/2017 at 0:37 AM, tariely said:

I very much like the ratio of low to medium to high(er) buildings, and the way you manage the night lighting (cold and warm).The whole neighbourhood looks realistic, and a good place to live. (And I keep on being delighted to see all those buildings we're not seeing too often !:-)

Thank you! to keep the building not appearing too close each other, sometimes its really pain because sometimes same building just grow next to each other and I keep demolish it to avoid such repentance. Also I should give credit for that sc4 make historical button lol...

On 8/29/2017 at 3:27 AM, korver said:

Like tariely said - love how natural your cities always look, you always have the right amount of low/medium/highrise buildings. And that highway cutting through the middle of it all looks fantastic. Keep up the great work*:thumb:

Thanks! making that highway in sc4 not that easy tbh since there are a lot of stuff that still limited in sc4

On 8/29/2017 at 6:36 PM, feyss said:

Nicely done elevated networks!

Thank you!

On 8/29/2017 at 11:27 PM, kelistmac said:

Again, fantasic update !! I like the highway crossing that comercial zone. I think you got a good and realistic result creating this japanese urban area, great job !!

Thank you!

On 8/31/2017 at 1:09 AM, Gilberto Rodrigues said:

Amazing! Just wonderful

thank you!

On 9/4/2017 at 0:40 PM, Tonraq said:

Dat music

Looks wonderful, as always :P 

ありがとう. :P

Share this comment