• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

The City of Blois

Well, it's certainly been a while since I've posted here, why not spice things up again? Much has changed since the last time I posted, I have completely moved over to Cities Skylines and remade all my previous cities in cities skylines using the original SC4 maps. 

Anywhoo, no more chatter, let's get to the pics!

htcjBp4.png

Outside Blois Stadium, the main stadium for Blois' bid for the Alliance's Summer Games, showing the flags of New Duveland's provinces and territories in alphabetical order starting (left to right) with the national flag, the territory of Avaiki, Laperouse, New Caledonia, New Herault, New Munster, New Ulster, the New Duveland Capital Territory, Norfolk, Tasman, and finally, the national flag of New Duveland once more.

W37QSUP.png

Apartment living in Blois is becoming incredibly more popular, as it offers a luxurious lifestyle close to the heart of the city, while maintaining peace and quiet.

ZSGqUKT.png

Even though Blois is home to just under 400,000 people, the city's metropolitan train network is one of the most efficient in the country. Here we see commuters at Pontlevoy Station heading towards downtown during the morning rush.

pgbLsrX.jpg

Another view of Blois Stadium, showing the lush sub-tropical vegetation that is featured in every park around the city. With a seat from here, you would get an impressive view of the city skyline!

pQGAyTd.jpg

The city from above, laid out on a warped grid system, driving through Blois can be a breeze. Wide tree-lined boulevards offer an efficient way to get through town, or you could take the Devereaux Freeway, which travels along the edge of the city.

1I3HKqz.png

The city skyline from Île de Waipapa (Waipapa Island), one of the most popular getaway spots for exclusive holidays, and is also home to a large collection of early French colonial housing, as well as several large open-air events. It's just a shot ferry ride from the heart of the city.

bw0b5OZ.png

Nothing says national or provincial pride like having your flag everywhere! Just in case you forgot that you were in New Hérault, New Duveland.

Extras

lutd9Eh.png

d01tGQl.png

xbRmtgk.png

FQn1qje.png

3 Comments