• Moose

Loquat County, CA

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

22 Comments

Man, interchanges are so good. Feeling like California.

Are they inspired in real life city?

I'm not a fan of McD, but It's the cherry on the cake, you made a really good comercial area. Congr!

GoKingsGo likes this

Share this comment

Wow, much wow! Those RHW interchanges are really good and so are your urban scenes. Keep it up. The GIFs are a nice touch too.

GoKingsGo likes this

Share this comment

@VicRusty   Thank you, kinda sorta inspired by the 110 - 105 interchange in LA, but just trying to make it as tight-knit as possible

@AlphaCPS   Thanks, more will come...slowly

@f3cs  Thanks!

@Akallan   Thank you!

@matias93   Thanks, RHW is going to make me go bald

@kingofsimcity   Thank you! I appreciate it

@Brooklyn81   hahaaa...so dumb.  Thanks

@korver   Gracias!

@Ln X   Thanks Ln X, consistently good CJs like yours keep the interest up

Brooklyn81 likes this

Share this comment

Love the shopping centers with chain fast food restaurants in them.  Would also love the get my hands on them or that ABSOLUTELY amazing sideways with realistic drive thru Mc Donalds.  Great job and would love the show off your TREMENDOUS and TENACIOUS work.

GoKingsGo likes this

Share this comment

Really impressive and inspirational interchange work there!  The level of detail is terrific and it all fits nicely without any gaps that I can see.  Makes me want to tear apart my interchanges and start over!  I really like your re-lots too.  Thanks for sharing your hard work!  :thumb:

GoKingsGo likes this

Share this comment

Great interchange and commercial area´s ! Some more green, but that park nicely fit´s the occasion, well done !

GoKingsGo likes this

Share this comment

@MeMyself&I   Thank you!  No gaps but there is one ramp that I couldn't squeeze in. 

@kschmidt   Thanks man.  Some more green?  Gotta have some low-income sims to clean up after the zoo animals and work at the dollar store, haha.  Thanks

Share this comment

Loving that interchange!! Watching your CJ brings me such nice memories from my trip to Southern California earlier this year!

GoKingsGo likes this

Share this comment