• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Niederbauen - Historical Introduction

It's been some time...
105 days in fact. I've been away from SC4 for a while having been weighed down with RL events, but I finally managed to get more work done on the city of Niederbauen. I completed the historical center to an extent that I felt ready to show you guys and there's a lot left to show.

Hope you enjoy it!

----------------------------------------------{--------}----------------------------------------------

hxvikSr.jpg

6TdTLQw.jpg

KH1N1Nj.jpg

3X24fIZ.jpg

TqSH2Tf.jpg

it1Tgaa.jpg

TK1BTEY.jpg

MztAxzT.jpg

Km4JLK7.jpg

whnYvKV.jpg

RxDXWNU.jpg

cKHTyBP.jpg

mG1uwyC.jpg

H0lcYHN.jpg

oy313uB.jpg

8FGGLKY.jpg

DlYjyZ2.jpg

49DHiO0.jpg

NE2TPUS.jpg

lYxuVxk.jpg

ZMHog5K.jpg

N6CdZlX.jpg

VkcWzv9.jpg

fDMehnR.jpg

a7g88Rz.jpg

bbUPPHM.jpg

V9vWjtv.jpg

9KhJivF.jpg

ln1CNPr.jpg

IMEv5Tp.jpg

F4wG9SE.jpg

mfWKhGX.jpg

7OCgWP3.jpg

33. There appears to be a protest in town...

UadfRyW.jpg

psjxyiG.jpg

----------------------------------------------{--------}----------------------------------------------

eF1KmCd.jpg

Replies for "Some Winter Scenes"

Spoiler

Thanks @kschmidt !

@Ln XI must say I had forgotten, so after some searching, I managed to find them. From the fantastic VIP Team:

@MeMyself&I Thank you!
That mosaic does only have red and blue runs in in. The black are on a steeper part of the mountain. *;) @tariely and thanks for the comment!
Thank you very much @kingofsimcity*:) 
Thanks for the comment @Akallan!
Thanks for the good wishes @Cyclone Boom!
Thank you very much @JP Schriefer!
Thanks for the comment @feyss!
Thank you very much @Takingyouthere!
Thank you very much @tankmank.
Hope you enjoyed them @jmsepe.
Thanks@Tonraq.

percent_0.png

Thanks for viewing. Remember to like and comment if you enjoyed and follow the CJ to see all the latest from Niederbauen! :D 

26 Comments

The tram in avenue on the slope by the wall at the bottom of the last picture gives me an idea....

In the same image, who's houses are those at the bottom centre. Not the single building facing the road in front of the seawall but the ones with the same orientation - 'south' but set back from the road and maybe a part of the buildings in the same block facing north. Small, thin, very old houses. I am sure i must have seen them but passed on them and they look so great in your city *EDIT probably all one lot you made as the sandstone texture runs the whole length /edit*

Edited by MissVanleider
_Michael likes this

Share this comment

Great to see you back to a little bit of Cj-ing again! Visually this is a real beaty *:thumb: A little nitpick though, in pic 10 you have overlapping staion models on the tram-line ;)

_Michael likes this

Share this comment

2 hours ago, Yarahi said:

Great to see you back to a little bit of Cj-ing again! Visually this is a real beaty *:thumb: A little nitpick though, in pic 10 you have overlapping staion models on the tram-line ;)

*Hands up* Blame RTMT; not me! :lol: And thanks for the comment @Yarahi .

6 hours ago, MissVanleider said:

The tram in avenue on the slope by the wall at the bottom of the last picture gives me an idea....

In the same image, who's houses are those at the bottom centre. Not the single building facing the road in front of the seawall but the ones with the same orientation - 'south' but set back from the road and maybe a part of the buildings in the same block facing north. Small, thin, very old houses. I am sure i must have seen them but passed on them and they look so great in your city *EDIT probably all one lot you made as the sandstone texture runs the whole length /edit*

Thanks for the comment @MissVanleider

Share this comment

thank you for sharing your city   I like seeing all the euro style buildings and really like how you have integrated the parks & plazas in a realistic way

_Michael likes this

Share this comment

Magnificent! You realize the parks with much accuracy, they appear natural and the paths MMP of SM2 are great! The docks with all these boats are very beautiful too, and the city W2W is very well done. We want to walk the streets so much that it's beautiful!

It was high time to make an update! *:thumb:

_Michael likes this

Share this comment

Great display of those Caré corner BAT´s. Some are from the Paris Collection. Traingle are the Helsinki bastion. Few 3/4 side. Diagonal may have as orthogonal. Search for W2W corner or else some links ? Nice parks and plaza´s. Tram in front of the Gare Orsay hasn´t thought of as Budapest for all was a subway city, well done !

_Michael likes this

Share this comment

The MMPs look good in that park! Also you did a good job adding some Heblem gravel to complement Simmer2's paving stone MMPs. So that's some good MMP experimentation.

_Michael likes this

Share this comment

8 hours ago, Abrams124 said:

:thumb:

:D 

6 hours ago, sejr99999 said:

thank you for sharing your city   I like seeing all the euro style buildings and really like how you have integrated the parks & plazas in a realistic way

Thanks @sejr99999!

5 hours ago, mike_oxlong said:

Lovely Euro-themed city! Could you tell me what the building in picture #16 is?

Thanks for the comment @mike_oxlong - let me get back to you on that.

5 hours ago, Akallan said:

Magnificent! You realize the parks with much accuracy, they appear natural and the paths MMP of SM2 are great! The docks with all these boats are very beautiful too, and the city W2W is very well done. We want to walk the streets so much that it's beautiful!

It was high time to make an update! *:thumb:

Thanks @Akallan, it was indeed about time!

4 hours ago, jons11 said:

I really like this! Congratulatios Mike :-)

Thanks @jons11 .

4 hours ago, kingofsimcity said:

Beautiful city! Really like how your big park turned out. Very nice balance of MMP usage and open space there!

Thank you very much @kingofsimcity ! :D 

3 hours ago, kschmidt said:

Great display of those Caré corner BAT´s. Some are from the Paris Collection. Traingle are the Helsinki bastion. Few 3/4 side. Diagonal may have as orthogonal. Search for W2W corner or else some links ? Nice parks and plaza´s. Tram in front of the Gare Orsay hasn´t thought of as Budapest for all was a subway city, well done !

Thank you very much @kschmidt .

1 minute ago, Ln X said:

The MMPs look good in that park! Also you did a good job adding some Heblem gravel to complement Simmer2's paving stone MMPs. So that's some good MMP experimentation.

I thought I'd give it a try @Ln X !

mike_oxlong likes this

Share this comment

Your city is amazing and I like the way you worked with the slopes and rows!

I am dying to get two buildings from your city. Will send you a private message and you answer it whenever you can. *:)

_Michael likes this

Share this comment

Awesome pictures! Like a number of people have said here already - you really nailed that park. That's one of the best park areas I've seen in a long time for this game. The rest of the city is quite lovely too *:)

_Michael likes this

Share this comment

3 hours ago, Caio R. Castro said:

Your city is amazing and I like the way you worked with the slopes and rows!

I am dying to get two buildings from your city. Will send you a private message and you answer it whenever you can. *:)

@Caio R. CastroThanks for the comment - I've responded to your PM.

9 minutes ago, korver said:

Awesome pictures! Like a number of people have said here already - you really nailed that park. That's one of the best park areas I've seen in a long time for this game. The rest of the city is quite lovely too *:)

Thank you very much @korver!

And @mike_oxlong the building you requested can be found here.

mike_oxlong likes this

Share this comment

Those are some fantastic parks and plazas and your cities built form and general layout is always interesting to see.

Thank you and @feyss for continuing to provide us with European styled cityscapes. 

_Michael likes this

Share this comment

Beautiful, trust me, words fail me to describe how marvelous everything is, now, I have a lot of questions, perhaps you can guide me in the path to make me more real my Euro cities:
- Sidewalks: what mode do you use? Those white tiles even appear on your pedestrian for the Paeng parks, how do I get them?
- Picture 18, corner building next to the fountains and the fountains, where do I get them? I love how you placed them.
- Final one, I promise, parking, there are those with trees on it, picture 22.

Thanks in advance and keep the good work. I love to see how this goes.

Share this comment

On 4/11/2017 at 9:48 PM, Takingyouthere said:

Those are some fantastic parks and plazas and your cities built form and general layout is always interesting to see.

Thank you and @feyss for continuing to provide us with European styled cityscapes. 

Thanks for the comment and compliment @Takingyouthere ! :D 

4 minutes ago, simlacroix said:

Beautiful, trust me, words fail me to describe how marvelous everything is, now, I have a lot of questions, perhaps you can guide me in the path to make me more real my Euro cities:
- Sidewalks: what mode do you use? Those white tiles even appear on your pedestrian for the Paeng parks, how do I get them?
- Picture 18, corner building next to the fountains and the fountains, where do I get them? I love how you placed them.
- Final one, I promise, parking, there are those with trees on it, picture 22.

Thanks in advance and keep the good work. I love to see how this goes.

@simlacroix Thanks for your comment and interest in Neiderbauen.

1) The sidewalk is a 'homemade' custom one which is unreleased and all of the overrides throughout NAM and paeng are curtesy of @rsc204 and his custom sidewalk mods.

2) The buildings and fountains you are talking about can be found in this prop pack, but this doesn't come with any lots - these are again 'home-made'.

3) The parking can be found in this pack here:

Hope this helps! :) 

simlacroix likes this

Share this comment

It does, I won't venture further into props and all that, the game crushes enough for me make it even less stable than it already is haha, at least I got the parkings! :) Thanks for that. I do hope you get to release, should you want to, that mod, I'd be happy to add it to the game. 

_Michael likes this

Share this comment

On 4/17/2017 at 8:46 PM, simlacroix said:

It does, I won't venture further into props and all that, the game crushes enough for me make it even less stable than it already is haha, at least I got the parkings! :) Thanks for that. I do hope you get to release, should you want to, that mod, I'd be happy to add it to the game. 

I'm not sure about releasing it. I didn't really make that easy when I was making the sidewalk! 

On 4/17/2017 at 11:42 PM, ulisse said:

A nice town to live. Good job

Thanks @ulisse !

Share this comment

Excellent job!!  Very realistic layout and use of MMPs.  I have to know, those vertical walls you used in the city, who are they by?

_Michael likes this

Share this comment