• Views

Highlights from Entries 111 to 120

Ln X

DOnpPY.jpg

Replies:

Tyberius06: Thank you!

JP Schriefer: Thanks!

Krasner: That's good to hear.

raynev1: These highlights would happened with or without the existence of the Trixies. I guess it is just good timing.

will62russ: Ha ha!

TekindusT: Thank you!

rathefalcon: For a while SC4 was my playpark.

mike_oxlong: But there is more, the real highlights (entries 111 to 154) are from 2016 and that's where most of the really good stuff is.

kschmidt: Thanks for your comment!

Moses Zal: It isn't a mod. There are diagonal and FAR buildings available on the STEX.

Akallan: Thank you! The next set of highlights contains many more pictures from that river- the River Faver.

Roman_Samudra: :yes:

Takingyouthere: I think what worked well was that I cranked the NYBT W2W up to 11.

_Michael: The end of this CJ is going to happen sometime in the Easter Holidays.

Ernestmaxis: My CJ finale will have a very large montage video to wrap everything up.

sejr99999: My plugins folder used to be pushing 8.5GB, I also became so familiar with where everything was that I could remember dozens of different patterns and configurations for fillers and lots.

Abrams124: Cheers! The trick is that I keep things rather uniform- especially for the fields. I managed to find about a few dozen aesthetically-pleasing MMP field configurations.

{---}

Highlights from Entries 111 to 120

This is a monster entry with 85 pictures in total, but it does contain some of the best rural scenery I ever created with SC4. If you want to find links and captions then I suggest you start with the actual 112th entry which is Threlkeld and go through the entries until you get to the 119th one. There are links to all sorts in those entries.

Anyway, I'm sorry this entry is a bit late. This is because I had two consecutive lesson observations: one last Friday in the afternoon and one today (Monday) in the morning. Also I am keeping the captioning to a minimum- 85 pictures is a lot to caption.

Enjoy!

NOTE: Fixed the image embedding issue- thank you matias93 for providing the solution.

{---}

jjsTgT.jpg

kIJCOd.jpg

WFbTtF.jpg

yzl4HF.jpg

tEuOyL.jpg

WKHlt0.jpg

GzsmRK.jpg

tad9DX.jpg

6GhNng.jpg

1kX7zx.jpg

dicRnI.jpg

pkLsxP.jpg

jR2w6W.jpg

ycI3wj.jpg

2ECYhn.jpg

kARXcK.jpg

lGytel.jpg

kq11wy.jpg

CNJbCO.jpg

W9Fc1x.jpg

3HTDmd.jpg

RMIzPi.jpg

16JPYG.jpg

a29K7f.jpg

GbQx7x.jpg

4Dw8Ax.jpg

1mSLww.jpg

TZlOrT.jpg

gNsfuk.jpg

IveSf6.jpg

3ot2ve.jpg

jrQ1uo.jpg

aqd2Et.jpg

HMge1I.jpg

Qoj8SE.jpg

Lhcs9L.jpg

h6IDe1.jpg

vga3qy.jpg

liso75.jpg

4EXzyK.jpg

LyGrdS.jpg

IftRg1.jpg

PqxA04.jpg

3Vl3Fu.jpg

TZ0q1W.jpg

Crop circle.

KZcnlw.jpg

orgxyB.jpg

EVUKFU.jpg

tbFBJy.jpg

lZCSQ6.jpg

HWVCSF.jpg

Bassenthwaite Reservoir.

fc8Thp.jpg

bdpvnY.jpg

eqCL3A.jpg

LocTuf.jpg

1nkRCF.jpg

O5Uezr.jpg

UCwhmF.jpg

Wuijn2.jpg

9I6LyX.jpg

jFgtMs.jpg

Niu9GC.jpg

r6QacZ.jpg

BtAAJH.jpg

z0dJIr.jpg

Thirlmere Lake.

GWUCGx.jpg

Bag0ZV.jpg

29rXO9.jpg

7zE06k.jpg

uCmd8Y.jpg

V4pa1V.jpg

My favourite stretch of rural road.

adPFGW.jpg

I don't know why but I feel this is the best SC4 rural picture I ever produced. Maybe because it reminds me of the Lake District a bit with the lakes and forests there...

1027X6.jpg

fHFdlt.jpg

73xDhj.jpg

eeE68g.jpg

9AfaTP.jpg

sl699B.jpg

And back to Annuq.

mkaz4Y.jpg

99FbeX.jpg

GJqwgc.jpg

q3MXlI.jpg

3ey0im.jpg

fdoqyT.jpg

VdSjvM.jpg

And the final highlighted picture from Annuq.

{---}

The next set of highlights are the diametric opposite of this entry- urban scenes from the city tile of Garforth.

15 people like this

11 Comments

Seems the embeeding issue is related to the syntaxis of the links. This doesn't work:

http://imageshack.us/a/img924/5277/DOnpPY.jpg

But this works:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img924/5277/DOnpPY.jpg

I tested sucessfully for the first two photos, getting the second format from opening the image and copying its URL from the content menu option (i.e. not from the direction bar). I would fix the 84 remaining images, but I'm a bit short on time now...

1 person likes this

Share this comment

I'm halfway through looking the post thinking this guy's good, it doesn't get any better, then you casually drop a dam in... Really outstanding stuff.

Share this comment

Whaaaaaaaaaat??!?!?!!!!??? How the heck did you get those roads on picture 1 to work?! More importantly, WHERE did you get them?

Share this comment

Ln X! 

Congratulations - it's a beautiful pictures! I want to look at them five times, and then again six!

Great and Excellent !!!

I' ll follow Your CJ - Good Luck. 

Share this comment

Most of the countryside pictures are per-fect ! I am less convinced by the river's and its rocks MMPs, though. Still, the electric dam, with the Diggis banks, is just right !  (And I was delighted to find again Doc's gated community and Peg's (?) driving school for kids, at the beginning ! (And I loved 82 and its grid-busting, again ! :-)

Share this comment

The best stuff is still to come? Har! What you've shown us already is head and shoulders better than anything 99% of the community is capable of. As I previously said to @korver, the two of you are totally crushing the CJ section. Bravo, my good man. Bravo!

Share this comment

Oh yes! Your rural work is something that has really reached an amazingly high level in these pictures, you have also inspired me to try the diggis streams, they look great here.

21 hours ago, BugeyedDragon said:

Whaaaaaaaaaat??!?!?!!!!??? How the heck did you get those roads on picture 1 to work?! More importantly, WHERE did you get them?

If you mean the roads on the far left of the image, think that is a lot. Specifically 'WMP TenBrook Estates' by DocRorlach which you can get here: http://workingman-productions.co.uk/downloads/shore_doc.asp

Sorry to answer for @Ln X but I just got all excited "I know this one! I know this one!" *:8)

1 person likes this

Share this comment

What you do is always beautiful! You create landscapes very varied, impressive and realistic. It's always a pleasure to see your CJ!

On the way, beautiful river! *:D

Share this comment