• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Sim city 4 finally again!

Abrams124

Welcome back!

First of all before we first begin this entry,i must give a huge shotout to @korver because in a comment he lighted me up on how important is a story for a CJ,how important is it to have a good story behind a build,because that's what makes it feel live.

This will be a relatively short upate image wise but it will be extended by the story.

So let's begin

1. This is a portion of the  Cedar Rapids National Public Wildlife Reserve Park which was created in 1976 to ensure safety of endangered species,while still getting interaction from the outside world.Security Guards make sure that no trash is thrown inside of the park thus preventing dangerous pathogens which could potentially harm animals.Local residents love going here for an afternoon walk,and the top is when they can see wild animals live their daily lives.

worKmip.png

2.This part is a recent extension of the Reserve,containing mostly fish species,but it's still great for a sunday walk.In rare occasions you might even spot larger species swimming in the water.In 2014 this park was almost destroyed by a fire,but thanks to the quick reaction of the fire brigade,it was stopped and most of it was saved.

8VO6H20.png

3.Version 2 of the same image

zC6UWUL.jpg

4.Version 3 of the same image

E97w3Y8.jpg

5.Artist's drawing of the park,this drawing is shown in the local art gallery on Jackson Avenue 45.Book your visit today!

Gh02ZF9.jpg

6.The city's northern neighbourhoods.This mix of Residential and Industrial district is under gentryfication,and the living conditions are getting better and better.Due to the recently opened Medicine Research Lab,New Apartment complexes for researchers were built,thus increasing the government's interest in this region.This avenue is also quite important as it crosses over the River Cedar,cutting through Westboro Hills,the historical downtown.

dOm8XHc.jpg

7.Artist's impression of the neighbourhood

kBDYhSm.jpg

I hope you enjoyed this quick update,stay tuned for the next one!

Don't forget to rate,and follow for future updates,i promise they will be awesome! :)

7 Comments

28 minutes ago, Ln X said:

Interesting pictures. You know how to place your RCI well in the suburbs and mid-rise areas.

Thanks!I was quite inspired by you! :D

Share this comment

Nicely work! I really the textures of the grass and your city zoning and it's cool to see more people are employing that style of photoshopping(artistic). 

Share this comment

Very very, nice MMP work, love the conformity of the nrothrn neighbourhood , well done !

Share this comment

Lovely pictures *:) And thanks for the shoutout, always nice to hear that I've inspired others - I enjoyed the story as well.

Share this comment