• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Wolfskreut (CBD and some more images)

_Michael

Well, thanks for all the feedback on the first entry of Wolfskreut. I have changed things up a bit since then, modifying my NAM controller, so more automata should appear. Since quite a lot of the city is plopped, not as much appears as I'd like, so I'm still tweaking settings; let me know what you think.

I also change the embankments in the centre, to make them more pedestrian friendly, and finally, this entry is in spring, rather than autumn! (green trees!)

Hope you all enjoy!

Replies for "Wolfskreut (Historic Centre)"

Spoiler

Thanks @gviper. Do you mind pointing out the image number, so I can investigate and fix. Thanks! :) 

Thanks for the comment @nos.17:) I tried, this entry, to get a much higher automata level in the pictures, but my 500k population just didn't want it. How would you recommend increasing the level of automata? 

@sunda, do you mind writing in English please, since this is an English site. But with the help of Google Translate, thanks for the comment! :) 

Thanks very much for the comment @korver:) 

@tariely The pavement is custom. I designed it based on pavements in London and other European cities. I assume these are the buildings you are asking about:? RE the automata: I loaded up the Traffic Simulation Controller and modified the capacities and Mass Transit usage. I opened the game, and it was full of automata! Thanks for the pointer. :) 

Thanks for the comment @kschmidt! And thank for the feedback. :) 

@BugeyedDragon , thanks :) 

Thanks for the comment @takemethere! I see that in no. 12, ops. The park is actually the front of the following buildings, but I'm sure it could be re-lotted to just contain the park. http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3124.

The parking set is here, and yes, I do quite like it. ;) 

@vortext, I usually always play with the shadows on, so I assumed they were on this time, but clearly not! Thanks for pointing it out. I'll double check there on now. And thanks for the other comments. :) 

Thanks for the comment @rockslag:) 

Thanks @tankmank!

----------------------------------------------{--------}----------------------------------------------

jSBb2g3.jpg

eyhh5TS.jpg

TuQ8taH.jpg

qV3LS3f.jpg

yEb0dNy.jpg

OhxMF3G.jpg

NnxdkNF.jpg

GhFmalo.jpg

Rp410hQ.jpg

hVMrNOA.jpg

qM6Uzjf.jpg

KscHzLI.jpg

wMY3OOe.jpg

xKkAz8R.jpg

i5QllUb.jpg

GZlQu3K.jpg

f7Eaohc.jpg

M1v6tSl.jpg

6h7abr9.jpg

1cEqBYL.jpg

Bpy9Slk.jpg

VcM9p0a.jpg

MUNGtb0.jpg

fqSzYRr.jpg

yaRgZtb.jpg

flYnkoe.jpg

ioZMfGk.jpg

1WVTXLG.jpg

zgb8FhO.jpg

----------------------------------------------{--------}----------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! Please leave feedback in the comments, if you have any! Thaks for reading.

percent_0.png

28 Comments

1 hour ago, korver said:

Can't believe I missed this update - that downtown is simply sunning :thumb:

Thanks for the comment @korver!

On 20 June 2016 at 4:45 AM, Lord Branham said:

Absolutely stunning! Your city is stunning!!! Where did you get the buildings in the 21 picture that has the curved front? All three are beautiful. They remind me of homes I saw in Vienna.

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, are these the ones you are looking for? Thanks for the comment @Lord Branham!

Share this comment

Sorry, more questions:
13. Corner building next to the river, curtain wall can we say? Modern one? Where can I get it?
15. Same question for the building next to the circular avenue. The one that fits perfectly there by the way. :)

Share this comment

12 minutes ago, simlacroix said:

Sorry, more questions:
13. Corner building next to the river, curtain wall can we say? Modern one? Where can I get it?
15. Same question for the building next to the circular avenue. The one that fits perfectly there by the way. :)

I'm afraid I don't know the building off by heart, and am not playing SC4 at the moment.

The great people over in this thread should be able to help:

Sorry I can't be of more help. :) 

Share this comment