• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Bassenheim

_Michael

Hi,

So a couple of weeks ago, I finished the main part of a new city, Bassenheim. I tweaked the city a bit, edited images and am now ready to present to you, the city of Bassenheim.

Hope you enjoy! ;) 

Replies for "Niesen":

Thanks @gviper! I understand the comment about the rocks!

Thanks for the comment @MissVanleider:)

Thanks for the praise @Ln X:)

Thank you for all the comments @LexusInfernus:) 

I do try to improve the world! :D Thanks for the comment @Dreadnought

Thanks for understanding @takemethere. And thanks for all of the comments! :) 

Thanks for the comment @kschmidt! The RHW and Rail make such wide curves in order to stay smooth, as the terrain is quite steep. There is one station, but as the rail is much higher up due to the cliff, than the other parts of the village, as second station was not practical. As for RHW access, there is a interchange that can be accessed by juts going about 200m into an adjacent tile. :) 

Thanks for the comment @kelistmac! I've nearly finished on the content for the next entry! I think you'll enjoy it! :) 

----------------------------------------------{--------}----------------------------------------------

AASg8wF.jpg

yKYsp9k.jpg

gFABKXi.jpg

JgrJfF3.jpg

MmN7yHO.jpg

uxEDiFc.jpg

IXphxCq.jpg

dgaqtis.jpg

vJzRBCQ.jpg

lX30ZXX.jpg

KjDPrgy.jpg

gYygmMo.jpg

TtNph4y.jpg

FzuQDg3.jpg

6k2TLDg.jpg

zBhv4eq.jpg

HLPRzqy.jpg

NpFGRLp.jpg

UQFXWXN.jpg

lpDG7y7.jpg

----------------------------------------------{--------}----------------------------------------------

.png

Hope you enjoyed the entry! :) 

raynev1, RandyE, GoKingsGo and 23 others like this

34 Comments

Just now, michae95l said:

I'll have to investigate that! Thanks. :) 

np.If you have issues saving it(as i have issues in saving it,in fact i think everyone has issues saving it)contact me and i can tell you a fix for that.

_Michael likes this

Share this comment

Absolutely fantastic! Definitely the best representation of a European city I have seen, well done! It's hard to choose what I liked best, but I must say I love the way you have ground level rail and viaducts weaving between buildings and the roads. Your manipulation of the elevation changes is superb as well! :thumb:

_Michael likes this

Share this comment

26 minutes ago, antsel said:

Absolutely fantastic! Definitely the best representation of a European city I have seen, well done! It's hard to choose what I liked best, but I must say I love the way you have ground level rail and viaducts weaving between buildings and the roads. Your manipulation of the elevation changes is superb as well! :thumb:

Thanks for the lovely comment @antsel

Share this comment

wo~! it is so beautiful , the landskypes in the city look like quite applicable . i like  the  conventional apartments

_Michael likes this

Share this comment

4 hours ago, kaka2 said:

wo~! it is so beautiful , the landskypes in the city look like quite applicable . i like  the  conventional apartments

@kaka2Thanks for the comment!

Share this comment

Question, picture 14, where can I find that pedestrian euro bridge? Thanks in advance! :)

Share this comment

On 4/18/2017 at 7:43 PM, simlacroix said:

Question, picture 14, where can I find that pedestrian euro bridge? Thanks in advance! :)

I'm afraid I don't know the building off by heart, and am not playing SC4 at the moment.

The great people over in this thread should be able to help:

Sorry I can't be of more help. :) 

simlacroix likes this

Share this comment

3 minutes ago, _Michael said:

I'm afraid I don't know the building off by heart, and am not playing SC4 at the moment.

The great people over in this thread should be able to help:

Sorry I can't be of more help. :) 

No worries, I've already found it, should someone also want it, it's here: http://workingman-productions.co.uk/downloads/wmp_abteibruecke.asp 

Thanks in advance for your patience here, I'm actually falling in love with your cities and you gave me a lot of ideas to improve mine. :)

_Michael likes this

Share this comment

1 minute ago, simlacroix said:

No worries, I've already found it, should someone also want it, it's here: http://workingman-productions.co.uk/downloads/wmp_abteibruecke.asp 

Thanks in advance for your patience here, I'm actually falling in love with your cities and you gave me a lot of ideas to improve mine. :)

It's also available here on ST: :P Thanks for the compliments - glad you like my work. If you like this I guarantee you love @feyss 's work.

simlacroix likes this

Share this comment