• Moose
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Adamskii Land - Teaser 2 "Northern Territory Expansion"

The Northern Territory Expansion:

As Adamskii Land experienced a booming economy from the recent expansion to agriculture, the need for raw materials increased. This demand for materials, along with the eagerness of the railroads to expand their grasp, led to the massive expansion into northern territory.

v91SBl3.jpg

Some typical scenes found in the Northern Territory. The land is known for meandering rivers and large forests. Lumber and hunting have become the largest industries with farming trying to find its place in the mountainous region.

Nq1JLct.jpg

Scottie's Valley is currently the furthest out established town, a frontier type of place. Beyond this little town the river valley narrows and the mountains grow in height. A wild man's paradise full of lakes, animals, canyons and peace.

RSMFsBB.jpg

Plattsburg City is the largest city within the Northern Territory. Plattsburg is known for colder temperatures, large trees and recreational actives. Many citizens spend time kayaking the rivers, boating on the bay to finding hidden coves or just riding bicycles around the friendly city. A train ride from Plattsburg to the mountains near Scottie's Valley is always recommended to tourists.

5 Comments

Beautiful entry! The crater lake is very well done.

Something I would have done a bit different would be to change the color of my street to the black color so it would blend with the road sections.

Very nice journal..I love nature scenes! :)

aysk8er likes this

Share this comment