• Views

1.0 Situation

TowerDude

flip_city_by_pinkclouddk_11.jpg

REPLIES

KonstantinII : Yes, more of an urbanist view

Jmsepe : Thanks!

Mymyjp : Thank you, here is the beginning

elavery: Thank you for your comment, for me LE gives a fake appearance of life, it seems to all be set up, it lacks the authenticity I am searching for in my experiment, now don't get me wrong your lotting is beautiful, and I've done tons of lotting for this, Lotting creates an atmosphere, but you can't lot a whole city, it's a totally different in scale, part of the uncertainty with this, is that everything may be "coherent" but without atmosphere..we shall see ;).. and concerning the grid I totally agree with you!

ovefd0o.jpg

HokXP0x.jpg

FsmHzik.jpg

prCz618.jpg

Woor8Bn.jpg

coJpwuW.jpg

zHuP9U9.jpg

Hope you liked this first update, comments, advice etc is more than welcome to set the CJ up!

6 Comments

I don't get it. Are these pictures of your new experimental Asian cities? If so I see little difference compared with other great Asian CJs.

TowerDude likes this

Share this comment

Rem Koolhaas! :lol:

Actually I do see a difference, there's a blend between the intrusion of the city in the landscape, hence the growth of these cities "in forced machination". 

ROFLyoshi likes this

Share this comment

Actually I do see a difference, there's a blend between the intrusion of the city in the landscape, hence the growth of these cities "in forced machination". 

You mean there's a blending of countryside and the urban? Well that ain't really a difference because several other Asian CJs have done this before.

TowerDude likes this

Share this comment

I have enjoyed this update. You have a great project on your hands. I look forward to see more updates.

I really enjoy the blending of city/countryside.

Well done!:)

TowerDude likes this

Share this comment