• Views

1.0 Situation

TowerDude

flip_city_by_pinkclouddk_11.jpg

REPLIES

KonstantinII : Yes, more of an urbanist view

Jmsepe : Thanks!

Mymyjp : Thank you, here is the beginning

elavery: Thank you for your comment, for me LE gives a fake appearance of life, it seems to all be set up, it lacks the authenticity I am searching for in my experiment, now don't get me wrong your lotting is beautiful, and I've done tons of lotting for this, Lotting creates an atmosphere, but you can't lot a whole city, it's a totally different in scale, part of the uncertainty with this, is that everything may be "coherent" but without atmosphere..we shall see ;).. and concerning the grid I totally agree with you!

ovefd0o.jpg

HokXP0x.jpg

FsmHzik.jpg

prCz618.jpg

Woor8Bn.jpg

coJpwuW.jpg

zHuP9U9.jpg

Hope you liked this first update, comments, advice etc is more than welcome to set the CJ up!

Vlasky, NielsC007, Ice King and 3 others like this

6 Comments

Rem Koolhaas! :lol:

Actually I do see a difference, there's a blend between the intrusion of the city in the landscape, hence the growth of these cities "in forced machination". 

ROFLyoshi likes this

Share this comment

Actually I do see a difference, there's a blend between the intrusion of the city in the landscape, hence the growth of these cities "in forced machination". 

You mean there's a blending of countryside and the urban? Well that ain't really a difference because several other Asian CJs have done this before.

TowerDude likes this

Share this comment

I have enjoyed this update. You have a great project on your hands. I look forward to see more updates.

I really enjoy the blending of city/countryside.

Well done!:)

TowerDude likes this

Share this comment