• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Southern Cities: Annapolis!

Good Evening Everyone!

After a long hiatus due to an incredibly busy schedule in RL I am proud to introduce you to my attempt at a somewhat realistic (as much as I can do in SC4) re-creation of Annapolis, the state capital of Maryland.

Here are several images of the central, historic part of Annapolis filled with (mostly) buildings from the 18th Century. Since I couldn't find a good stand-in for the Maryland State House, I've used the Maxis Independence Hall.

blogentry-202086-0-62393800-1395181186_t

blogentry-202086-0-28922300-1395181194_t

The next picture shows one of the main north-south thoroughfares running past a lacrosse stadium (What kind of MD city is it without lacrosse :P?)

blogentry-202086-0-38755700-1395181203_t

I hope you've enjoyed your visit to Annapolis! Comments are more than welcome!

I intend on adding additional entries to this CJ at least once per week; a more realistic time-frame will likely be once every two weeks, but we will see.

I'll also be incorporating several additional cities to the Southern Cities universe: Asheville NC, Charlotte NC, Savannah GA, Charleston SC, Clifton Forge VA, Winchester VA, Cumberland MD, Washington DC, and Columbia SC.

I've started several side projects beyond Southern Cities; a fictional region that will blend Mountain West with Southern cities (we'll see how that turns out.), a fictional US state based on the map of Malta, and building recreations/possible fictional cities using the maps of Juneau AK and Kansas City.

Stay tuned for more!

Thanks,

VMIUJcadet09

3 Comments

Recommended Comments

@Schulmanator: Thanks man! I plan on adding another update sometime this week, or early next week. I'm also working on a side project of a fictional state called Powhatan Island. I plan on debuting it sometime soon.

Cool, Annapolis looks good :)

Thanks Schriefer! I appreciate it! I'll be expanding Annapolis quite a bit!

Share this comment