Sevaio v'uur Préte | An update that never was

Huston

7h4T8.png

Terring

Lol thanks :)

Tonraq

I swear, that's how it looked in the movie! Thanks :P

MilitantRadical

Thanks and so did I, I enjoyed it quite a bit but I tend to lack any real seriousness from Arnold, so personally, the movie setting and plot in the modern Total Recall just wouldn't of had the same effect on me if he was casted for it :P That's just me though XD

agunter999

Thanks and there could be, the movie practically merged the remained of the European states, including France (or what was left of it). I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few French flags flying :)

SimRico

Thanks and huh, happy coincidence? :P

gigius76

Thanks a lot :)

KonstantinII

Sure, I'll try uploading the highways.

Schriefer

Thanks so much! :)

pingpong

Thanks a lot, the idea was really from the movie so yeah lol :P

jmsepe

BATing, lot editing and a little dip in some photoshop :)

NMUSpidey

It's too bad you won't be seeing the new one. It's actually pretty good (in my case anyway, but what do I know? I was born in the late 90s :P ) but yeah, Thanks for the complement :)

tankmank

Thanks, and there's not too much a difference in the raw and edited images right?

APSMS

Thanks. I might try watching the 90s make, but I'm pretty entrenched in the 2012 remake, graphics and all still imo dominating over the first. And imo (just my opinion :P ), seems more serious. I never could really take Arnold Scwhazenegger seriously in some of his movies, all except the Terminator :P

weixc812

Thanks, it's a lot of fun to do :)

Hellken

Lol, Moss' expression is hilarious :P

TekindusT

Wow Thanks :D

iuri99

Thanks, it was quite difficult with the extra BATing and Loting required :P

Pioneer

"MATHIAS SPEAKS THE TRUTH"

Kisa Atsuko

Benedict

Thanks Ben :D

spursrule14

These are just a series of photos from an aged Futuristic city rendition of a Litusian City I had from years ago. It's a lot different from what I usually do now, and the level of details is rather shoddy. I can't say it's my best work, but it's at least presentable. There's quite a few pics so I hope you enjoy a little more Sci Fi

:)

7zTqn.jpg

7zTqn.jpg

7zTrb.jpg

7zTrY.jpg

7zTsl.jpg

7zTsO.jpg

7zTtg.jpg

7zTtB.jpg7zTu7.jpg

Lol, I don't think I gave this pic enough time to actually clear up

:P

7zTuz.jpg

7zTvd.jpg

7zTvU.jpg

7zTwm.jpg

7zTxd.jpg

7zTxx.jpg

7zTy0.jpg

That's it for today! Come back to R&R for anything else new, random and/or otherwise.

10 Comments

Recommended Comments

Looks great for one of your older bits of work, not quite as PS as what you do now but it shows just how much you have progressed 

Share this comment

To quote: "It's a lot different from what I usually do now, and the level of details is rather shoddy. I can't say it's my best work, but it's at least presentable."

Heh - you underplay yourself there, you're using a game engine that's more than a decade old and some Photoshop tweaking - considering what you're working with it might not be your "best work" but it's still pretty stunning! :P

Share this comment

David: Dat City :P

Tekindus: I believe those Viaducts were part of the SFBT Highway Viaduct Project. They are at SC4Devotion.

Share this comment