• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Fresh news from Lopräsmut! (Yes, that's it's actual name)

Moerp

Yeah, a small update from our new city. there are several new suburbs like that closed community here:

s3_zps14bf53ef.jpg

Home of the first Rugby Team of Lopräsmut (1. RTL - I have no idea about sports and especially not about Rugby but I had these beautiful pitches, so I used them). Besides this, the tourism in the town has grown. There are several camping grounds around the city in the beautiful nature. Here are some campers near a small, fancy pond....

projectLopraumlsmut_zps1996b6b4.jpg

....strange isn't it? Those campers reported about the same mysterious properties like the pond in the last update had them. it was very warm, not hot or burning, it was really comfortable they said. And look at this lightbeam coming from the sky, illuminating the water. All these flowers and trees....the flora and fauna.....so.....beautiful. Mysterious, but one of the loveliest places at all, though it has nothing special. It's like a.....force of beauty or something like that. Maybe we will know more in the next update....Have a nice evening!

Replies

Ln X: Thank you master!

47ply: Thank you! It's a pity, but I don't have any experiences with CAM..... :lost:

feeroz123: Thanks! Actually, the open spaces were zoned with houses, you just don't saw them due to the "tastyzots" cheat (makes all zones and buttons and so on invisible)

rewright: Thank you too!

Schriefer: Thanks. Man, I love to 'mmp ponds and lakes. I totally should hike to one pond in our region in time. Maybe take some photos and upload them. I wanted to make a real life special anyways.

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

nice nice nice <3 you keep on getting better with that mmp work

where did you get those rugby fields?

Share this comment

Very green neighborhood !

Do you plant those trees manually in each house's back yard? Which mod for street side trees?

Share this comment