• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Weymouth Update 10

IRE505

Wemouth City

Update Number 10

Replies:

Thanks everyone who commented previously, these comments are greatly appreciated!

Today's update is really just a general overlook of some of the things I've built recently. Yes, I have made Weymouth v3, I personally think it looks a lot better! Anyways I do hope you enjoy at least some of these pictures

:D

MhOX488.png

The new Milis Square and the all new Rogha Hall. Rogha Hall was traditionally the centre of the British-Leeonian Government, though today it acts as a major tourist destination as the Weymouth Art Gallery, joint with the Leeonian National Museum, we'll see it in the next update, along with Conradh Park which you can see some of it near the bottom of the picture.

bMEhDeC.png

Coopers Hall. Built in 1904 Coopers Hall was one of the first theatres in Weymouth. Today it is still being used as a theatre hosting 3 shows a week, mainly local theatre but occasionally international ballet, and musicals appear in the theatre.

SKbfZ7p.png

La Cuccina. La Cuccina is one of the iconic Italian restaurants in Leeonia. Serving delicious freshly stone baked pizza, to top it off with some delicious locally made ice cream.

scBQk75.png

Moving North towards the central business district, we come accross Merrion Road Central Shopping Centre. The shopping centre has a floor space of 45,000m2, and over 150 tenants, most being popular franchises such as Holister, HMV, Gap, Tesco, Dunnes, Starbucks and many more. The shopping centre is the main shopping area in Weymouths CBD.

erEzQQ2.png

In the CBD we come across Blackburn Tower, an iconic skyscraper which head quarters Pro Construction, one of the biggest companies in Leeonia, controlling the forestry and construction industry.

1DKs2c6.png

The most prestigious theatre in Weymouth, Stevens Park Theatre. The building was completed in 1934 as one of the few art-deco styled buildings in Leeonia. It was originally designed for plays and music performances, but with the growing popularity of film, it was converted to a cinema in 1952 and then upgraded with THX surround sound and a conference hosting building in 2007. The theatre is located in the bustling heart of Weymouth with Merrion Rd./Main street a mere 20m from the entrance of building, and looking over Stevens Park, which leads into the centre of the golden age of Leeonia.

ADPf6Yn.png

The Old Financial District or the banking quarter as it's more commonly known for it's many bank HQ's based here. In the picture you can see the Zurich Insurances' Leeonian Headquarters and Union Brothers Insurances' Headquarters, Union Brothers is another Leeonian company.

EibuKEz.png

Hope you enjoyed your time viewing some images of Fabulous Weymouth City!

Comments and ratings are greatly appreciated

:D !!

15 Comments

Recommended Comments

Your city definitely has a cool European flare and vibe to it.  I'd like to see some close up pictures with your public ground transportation at work -- but I'm into that kind of stuff.    Great city.  

Share this comment