• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

MDA Progress Report # 1

leinadortzack

Hello there. I'm back with the details about our proposed projects: As I said on my last PJ, I've mentioned that we are planning to build Three expressways and two roads. Allow me give the details of these projects:

1) Guatlo Airport Expressway (GAE) - GAE is a 5-km expressway that will connect Guatlo District to the Mandigao Expressway(MDE). This expressway is now being constructed as we speak.

2) Mandigao Expressway (MDE) - This 14.4 km. expressway will connect the nearby districts of the region from Mangkayan to Mandigao.

3) Mandigao Coastal Parkway (MCP) - MCP will connect Mandigao to Licbungan and it spans 9.3 km. in distance.

4) National Road - The National Road will serve as a alternative route for motorists in case our expressways are congested.

5) Binakayan District Road - This road will connect Binakayan to the MDE and National Road.

Along with the five major projects, four new projects are in the works at the planning department. The four are Mangkayan District Road, Licbungan District Road, Guatlo-Binakayan Diversion Road and Guatlo-Mangkayan Diversion Road.

Attached here on this PJ is the transportation and political map for your reference.

Until then, see you on the next progress report.

1932213_531371963644975_72899286_n.jpg

1150407_531371850311653_292371753_n.jpg

2 Comments

Recommended Comments