47ply, on 27 Feb 2014 - 10:46 AM, said: this is really nice. some of us need to send this stuff to our city leaders for an example of how it should be
- I appreciate the comments and visit.
Schriefer, on 27 Feb 2014 - 3:48 PM, said: This town is looking really good!
- Thanks. Downtown businesses are clamoring for some upgrades though.
Schulmanator, on 27 Feb 2014 - 8:06 PM, said: Nice looking suburbs
- Keeping some green space is a challenge, plus transportation. We have a pretty good bus system, and some commuter rail to a few outlying towns. Thanks for stopping by!
Gugu3, on 28 Feb 2014 - 07:11 AM, said: Good looking suburb
- We are looking at some more parks, etc. to keep up with the population.
Benedict, on 28 Feb 2014 - 09:07 AM, said: This is looking fantastic. I think the fact that you pay a lot of attention to the greenery and green space helps to make it look so seamlessly natural.
- Thanks friend! We're trying not to cut down every tree!
Businesses line up along the freeway. The restaurant at the truck stop is popular with locals as well as the traveling public.
One of the numerous small ponds that dot the area.
These businesses house some of the high tech manufacturing companies that have grown here.
The Forest Acres area of the city is bumping up against the Crosstown Freeway as it grows.
By for now...