• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

City Protesters Rally Against Phase - II Demolition On City-Count Road/SimGrammy And New TEIKO International School

SimRico

Peyton.gif.png?psid=1

On Mobile Devices - Select "Desktop View"- Swipe Left Or Right To Change Scenes

("Click PIC" To Start Presentation)

PEYTON%20PLACE%20%20CITY%20LIMITS.JPG?psid=1

*********IN THIS EPISODE A SPECIAL REPORT ON THE BIPIN MONUMENT RESTORATION*****

"There Shall Be Mighty Smitings For The Condition Of The Monuments!....QUOTED FROM "HEAD" OF BIPINOLOGY

bipin%20returns.jpg?psid=1

CENSUS1.jpg?psid=1

CENSUS2.jpg?psid=1

BUSINESS-CENSUS-EDUCATION REPORT - LAST UPDATED 03-30-1957

See New Zappazpot Investors Quarterly Section

Info on How to Avoid Abanoned Property/Foreclosure

business.jpg?psid=1

In-Game Screenshot Of

INDUSTRIAL%20ILLUSION%20STEPFORD.png?psid=1

In The Southwestern sector of Downtown Stepford

Adjacent to the Stepford Men's Association Compound

IISI-Ingame%20Pic.jpg?psid=1

Editing An Existing Building Model On a 4x3 Lot

The Resulting Plopable Shifts The Existing Building

(from the center to the left upper corner for w2w effect)

A Second Building 2 or 3 stories-Only

Creating a Main Entrance/Lobby/Info Center/ Restaurant/Gift Shop Type Complex

(Blending Into the Main Tower where the two buildings overlaps and located in the right-lower corner for w2w effect)

buildingplop.jpg?psid=1

Grand Opening In Time

To Serve The

SIMGRAMMY CROWDS!

(Looks Like Mamma Peyton's Got Some Competition!)

mama%20luigis.jpg?psid=1

STOCK MARKET FRENZY HITS PEYTON!

TYCOON FRANK ZAPPA Z. POTTS SR, CEO

ZAPPAZPOT INVESTORS CORP

MOVES OFFICES DOWNTOWN

NEW BUIDLING UNDER CONSTRUCTION

SCHEDULED COMPLETION 05-22-1957

BE SURE TO RETURN AND NOT MISS THE GRAND OPENING!

frank%20zappazpot.jpg?psid=1

HOLSTON HILLS SUBDIVISION - WEST PEYTON PLACE

In The Latest Business Report

"One of Peyton Place' Oldest Established Communities Gets A Makeover"

Homes & Lots Available - Info In the Next Peyton Place Journal

(CLICK TO ENLARGE PICS)

HOLSTON%20HILLS%20SUB1.JPG?psid=1

16 Hundred Acres Sold - See Business Report For Details

(Future Site For Minutemann Morningside Estates Planned Communities in Troy)

Troy%20Street%20Properties.jpg?psid=1

THE DEDICATION AND RIBBON CUTTING CEREMONY FOR

TEIKO INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL

(Principal Jovani Mercules Seppe, Sr.)

FRIDAY MARCH 7, 1957

1700 LAURANS AT DANDRIDGE

COME JOIN THE CELEBRATION!

LEAVE YOUR CONGRATS TO THE NEW PRINCIPAL

IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW

TEIKO%20DEDICATION%20DAY%2003071957.JPG?psid=1

neto%20dari%20tech.jpg.jpg?psid=1

SimGrammy%20Txt1.jpeg.png?psid=1

****THREE MORE LEAKED NOMINEES ADDED TO STEPFORD ISLAND'S LATEST CJ PRESENTATION!

CLICK HERE!!!****

DON'T FORGET TO PLAY!

No One's Found

BlueBlinkingEye.gif?psid=1

Andy's EYE Yet!

moneybooth.jpg?psid=1

peyton%20trojans.jpg?psid=1

You Are Reading The Chronicles Of Troy Jefferson Peyton

sigpeyton.jpg?psid=1sigstepford.jpg?psid=1

29 Comments

Recommended Comments

I have no idea whats going on in any of the updates but I'm strangely drawn into the images and just sit there staring at them.

Time to go lie down.

James

ROFL!  Thanks James! And for that funny and kind contribution, you'll be the proud owner of the next business or Landmark up for grabs! So come back and check out updates or the next CJ Episode, you could strike it rich anytime in Peyton Place!

Share this comment

Hi @Zappazpot thank you too! for liking the Epsode-now that my dsl is back online, the rest of the Episode entries will be appended today! You too, have just  become a stakeholder in Peyton Place Property, so come back too, and  see when you're highlighted!

Share this comment

looking great

Hey thanks , got some re-editing to do after i get home this evening,  looks like text are way too small and more slides to add. And  the Turnpike, since its the major thoroughfare , it'll be referred to in episodes to come!Cool being a "living legend"  instead of having something named after you 'after pushing up daisies'

Share this comment

This cj is so crazy... sometimes I don't understand what you write because I am not native English speakers, but I love what you do! it's very funny!

Share this comment

The updates are interesting as usual. I like the way you edit photos... Keep up the great work!

Thanks Principal Jovani M. Seppe,  sorry about the typos (will correct today) and one-slide-only. dsl connections were up and down locally. hope i can complete the episode today.

The cool part of doing a presentation instead of scrolling entries is the updates are 'behind the scenes' seamless. where  you can be watching the episode and a new scene pops in at anytime! keeps the episode fresh.

OH and the 'old' school is for historic only. you'll be moving to a top-notch facility in another episode.

I already love this highway ;) rsrsrsrs

Neto! yes that's the Pennsylvania Hwy that @Pennsylvania turnpike bidded on and won the naming.  Your new school is being inserted into the presentation today now that my connection is better.  Will give you and Jmsepe a street name soon too.

Share this comment

I may want to move into that gated community. It'll make me look cool! :D

I just had one of my peeps get in touch with one of your peeps over on your recent CJ to see if a deal can get 'strick"

Share this comment

Hey Denton! Thanks man! Youll be in the finished episode. Just a few more slides to add.  If it weren't for the DENTONFIRE CITY PLANNING & REZONING COMMISSION, none of the highway improvements would have been possible!

city%20county%20rd%20north%20expansion%2

Cant wait to see your Horizon-Empire Debut! Its going to be A Regional Force To Be Reckond With!

Share this comment

If youve posted a comment in the previous cj updates and i havent gotten your buzziness up and going,can you remind me in a pm or below?

Share this comment

Looking through this update and past ones, it's clear you put a lot of work into this CJ. Every update is so creative and funny with the picture-editing and clever narration, and your city looks like a real small town in the US. Your CJ reminds me of TowerDude's comic book CJ, Okatabawashi. I think you'd really like it. Great work, man! ;)

Share this comment

Looking through this update and past ones, it's clear you put a lot of work into this CJ. Every update is so creative and funny with the picture-editing and clever narration, and your city looks like a real small town in the US. Your CJ reminds me of TowerDude's comic book CJ, Okatabawashi. I think you'd really like it. Great work, man! ;)

Hey Mama Luigi  thanks for the compliment and the reference ! I just checked out TowerDude's CJ and "mama's always right!"  they are similar!  Ive just subscribed.

Uh-oh!  be looking out in upcoming episodes here on out where ongoing rivalry between Mamma Peyton and Mama Luigi get into it over customers and recipes.  But better not 'nobody else ' mess with either mama's without answering to Mama Luigi or Peyton!

I think i see a Mama Luigi's opening up a restaurant across from Mamma Peytons  in the next episode

thumbs%20up.jpg?psid=1

Share this comment

STOCK MARKET FRENZY HITS PEYTON!

TYCOON FRANK ZAPPA Z. POTTS SR, CEO

ZAPPAZPOT INVESTORS CORP

MOVES OFFICES DOWNTOWN

NEW BUIDLING UNDER CONSTRUCTION

SCHEDULED COMPLETION 05-22-1957

BE SURE TO RETURN AND NOT MISS THE GRAND OPENING!

frank%20zappazpot.jpg?psid=1

Share this comment

nice set of.... well news pictures

Thank you! @TheHellsBells!  Oh am I going to have some fun incorporating that name into a City Tradition!!!  Be sure to come back in future episodes!  YOU'll be added first tothe list of coming businesses, venues in the Business Report which serves as a reminder tome to add youinot the CJ in the order you were added to the Business Report "Coming Soon Page"

Share this comment

Love it! You just made my day. :D

And you too, Mama Luigi made my day!  I am looking forward to some kitchen brawls between the mamas followd by their making up and some for-sure team-tag Beatdowns these mamas inflict on others who step on one of their toes!

Share this comment